my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes

NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



Giggle!!! Laugh....I KNOW it's good for you-----


[click to join]



CAMERA CRITTERS

             the MARINA in THUMBNAILS Part II




As was last week's thumbnail photos of birds I shared, the last thumbnail in the row is linked to the larger photos from my photo blog, COLORS OF THE WIND. By clicking on the linked image, you'll be able to see just how twisted the neck is of the pelican from the very first thumbnail. You'll be taken to another window.


- - -<><><>- - -


WEEKEND FUNNIES




Oh the weather outside is frightful [or delightful, whichever way you wanna look at it]------




















no profit, no copyright infringement intended
C & H's is a license comic strip owned by B. W@tterson.


11 comments :

  1. Oh how I miss Calvin and Hobbes! It was always my favorite. Thanks for the laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny. Thanks.

    All the best, Boonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are hilarious! Even to someone who NEVER gets any snow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Thanks for the giggle! Have a great week-end and thanks for popping by my spot! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Saturday Anni,
    We love C&H here in fact we have an entire book of cartoons.

    Don't you just love looking a birds they all amaze me. We had a Yellow Shafter Flicker yesterday. When Mom retires, she plans to sit on the back porch until she gets a picture of him too.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative - and FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anni, I love your pelican shots, they are one of my favorite birds to watch. I really enjoyed and giggled over the Calvin snowmen funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!! Gary & Boomer of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pelicans, they are fascinating!

    And Calvin and Hobbes is a favorite in our house -- especially his snowmen. We were just talking about him today as we built a snowman in our front yard :-)

    Visiting via Camera Critters.

    ReplyDelete

.