my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




A coot by any other name---




My SIX WORDS:

Birds of a feather, flock together


- - -<><><>- - -


CAMERA CRITTERS



AMERICAN COOTS
- spotted on the Nueces River






- - -<><><>- - -

WEEKEND FUNNIES

A magician was performing on cruise ship and each night while performing his pet parrot keeps saying "its up his sleeve" " its in his pocket". "its in his shoe". "in his pants" etc and the magician was loosing his patience. One night while performing his tricks the ship's boilers blew and the ship sank. The lucky magician was able to grab onto a ships table and float on the sea for a few days. the parrot in the mean time seemed non-plussed and was looking quizzically at the magician for a few days whilst drifting. On the 4th day the parrots looks at his master and says "I give up... what did you do with the ship?"

- - -

A duck walks into a drug store and buys a chap stick. The clerk says, "Will that be cash or charge?" The duck says, "Just put it on my bill!"

- - -

A burglar crept into a dark house and as he crossed the room he heard a voice say, "JESUS IS WATCHING YOU!" He froze in his tracks and waited. He started walking again, and again the voice came "JESUS IS WATCHING YOU". Finally the burglar's eyes adjusted to the dark and with great relief he saw a parrot in a cage in the corner. "What's your name," he asked the parrot. "Bonzo" said the parrot. "Who gave you that stupid name" sneered the burglar. "The same guy who named the Rottweiler Jesus."

- - -

Two crows are sitting on a fence, when a jet-fighter doing training maneuvers roars overhead. 1st crow says wistfully "Man, I sure wish I could fly that fast!" 2nd crow remarks "If you had two butts, and both of them were on fire, you could!"

22 comments :

  1. Nice pictures ! and funny jokes !

    Love your new blog dress ! It's beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of the bird photos and "funnies" - thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sketch! One must keep up their sketching abilities...I seem to have lost mine. Or maybe I should make more time...hmmm. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were great! Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anni, love the coots and the funnies are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing your photos for Camera Critters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put it on my bill!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the coots. Happy Critter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pictures. I wouldn't mind being able to take pics for a newspaper, free lance,!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A visit to your site is always a pleasure. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They most certainly do, Hootin' Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the cutest blog header I have ever seen. Did you draw that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photo of the coots! Thanks for the chuckle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So that's what coots look like!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are peculiar looking birds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the coots are very cute
    cute coots
    say that 3 times fast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahaha, Just put it on my bill!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anni, How are you? Love the photo of the Coots. I got a good laugh out of your jokes. My favorite is the "jesus is watching you" one. That is hilarious.

    I will try to email you later tonight. I've been so busy lately I don't have time to do much of anything. I do think of you often.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your sic words.
    wise and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just stopped by to say hello! Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great coot shot - don't see them much around here.

    ReplyDelete

.