my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



...she's all American! And so is the crab....






MY SIX WORDS [in honor of "Forest Gump"] A metaphor perhaps?:

It's CRABBY IS WHAT CRABBY DOES



CAMERA CRITTERS:






- - -<><><>- - -

WEEKEND FUNNIES:

The maid asked for a pay increase.

The wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.

She asked: 'Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?'

Maria: 'Well, Señora, there are tree reasons why I wan an increase.

The first is that I iron better than you.'

Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'

Maria: 'Jor husband say so.'

Wife: 'Oh.'

Maria: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.'

Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'

Maria: 'Jor husband did.'

Wife: 'Oh..'

Maria: 'The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in bed.'

Wife: (really furious now) 'Did my husband say that as well?'

Maria: 'No Señora...the gardener did.'

Wife: 'So how much do you want?'

20 comments :

  1. Woo Hoo, very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool capture of the crabby. Loved the funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha!
    I like the crab shot too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again!

    My 64U:
    Always love all your great funnies!

    Have a great weekend,

    LOLA:)

    Is Lady Gaga A Feminist Icon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Loved the joke! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he he He's a big crab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz @ the maid story !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really love crabs. Why? I develop a phobia from them when I was young. My brothers used to scare me with their claws! :(

    Anyways, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the laugh this morning! I am visiting from 6 words Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BWAHAHAH on the joke. I love it. :) I didn't see that one coming at all. :) Love your 6 words. The wife was a little crabby there for a while LOL Have a great Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha!! Funny!! And nice capture!!

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. My 6 for you..."What a great little crabby capture!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha ! that was a good one !

    I never thought I could say that a crab looks cute, but strangely yours does !

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this story, very cute.i've never seen a crab like the one in the photo. have a good weekend rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by to say hi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a hoot, Anni... and a great crab to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the crab photo. And that joke was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is a HUGE crab!!

    ReplyDelete

.