my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


bumper cars anyone?



23. Do you rent movies often? Not at all....I wait 'til somewhere like Blockbuster Video has the previewed [once rented] newer movies goes on the 'to buy' shelves and buy them 5 for $20. Then, keep them in my collection if I like 'em to watch over and over...or if I don't like 'em...I trade 'em in at the used book store for cash. It's a win, win way of doing it.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My personality!

25. How many countries have you visited? Two...so far. No wait...I've been told that we Texans live in our own little country...so, three.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Not that I recall.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes. We went on the antique narrow gauge from Durango to Silverton - round trip. It was awesome!!

28. Brown or white eggs? Either. Over easy...with bacon, and buttered toast please.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Doesn't everyone?

30. Do you use Chap Stick? Long ago.

31. Do you own a gun? My name is Hootin Anni...that's three 'n's two 'i's' and one gun!! Rootin' Tootin' Shootin' Anni

32. Can you use chop sticks? First, owning a gun....and now chopsticks? They should be registered as a lethal weapon in some countries!! Yes, I can use them for multi purposes such as a weapon...tai kwon chopsticks is a favorite class I took....and used 'em in arts and crafts too.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me, Bud, and the cats...watching baseball of course.

34. Are you too forgiving? I'm married for 42 years to the same man....does that answer your question?

35. Ever been in love? see above

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? Who knows, I only live my own life, in my own little world.

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yep....made 'em from scratch many times also.

38. Last time you cried? When I laughed so hard tears rolled down my cheeks.

39. What was the last question you asked? Bud, are you gonna take me out for brunch today?

40. Favorite time of the year? Halloween.

41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes...tho tattoo [singular]

42. Are you sarcastic? Need I answer this? I'm mean really...if you've been here before, you already KNOW the answer.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes...darned good movie too.

44. Ever walked into a wall? Not walked on purpose....bumped a few in my day....even with the car's back bumper. [don't ask!]


POSTED: Sunday, July 18th, 2010
4:00 A.M.

22 comments :

  1. thanks for the visit... love your answer for number 34. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answer to #8! All the rest, too. Have a good week Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure know how to make someone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answers. Liked the chop sticks one, and the too forgiving one. Hope Bud did take you out for brunch. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, #34's a sweet answer. And I totally agree with #42, you should just know those things about a person. ^_^ Have a wonderful day Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With #34, I believe you have hit upon the secret to marital longevity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh.. Don't get too far behind in reading Anni's posts!! I could sit here all morning, and I have to get ready for CHURCH!! ha! ha!.. Loved your answer to #2!!.. and your GWTW goodies in a previous post!! Your theory/thoughts on Da Vinci/Shroud of Turin were very interesting.. And I thought the flasher/elevator cartoon was a riot!!!.. Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Glad to hear they've capped off the oil. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping the cap STICKS and STAYS! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh... shoot.. just caught my typo!! I liked your answer to NUMBER TWENTY FOUR!! ha! ha!.. Now can I get ready for church here??!!! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your answer to the chopstick and gun questions!! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo Rootin' Tootin' Shootin' Anni! That's quite a mouthful! I walked into a glass door once and I was so embarrassed I told everyone who saw me I had a poor eyesight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah yes. I forgot to mention living in TX counts as a whole other country!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rootin' Tootin' Hootin' Anni...Look our Sarah!
    (sounds like a Stooges episode..)

    Have a great Sunday.
    Join us for Monday Mayhem
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/things-ive-learned-with-entrecard-and-chop-sticks/

    ReplyDelete
  13. 42 years to the same man...AWESOME! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I hope your hubby took you to brunch! That's somethhing I love, but I haven't done it recently. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL @ tai kwon chopsticks haha. Love my eggs over easy as well. With ham and toast yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cream puffs from scratch? I am in awe - I've just grabbed them from the freezer section at Costco.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've a few "accidentals" with my back bumper too, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI Annie. Drop in to FT-L to read our latest chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice getting to know you better. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your comment re gun and chop sticks. i'm not good with either one of these items.42 years of marriage, wow. have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your answers. I live too in my own little world...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey if Texas counts as a country on its own,well,I been there! (And LOVED it,I hafta say!) Still scratchin my head as to why I left there and 'Bama for corrupt ol Illinois..oh yeah,mama stayed here..lol!
    Love your answers,most suit me perfectly too! =D

    ReplyDelete

.