my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



dedicated to my dad...






In memory of my father
October 1912-May 1994
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DAD'S
around the world!!


















The Oh My! Meme, Part One

1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be? Someone telling me one of my kids/grandkids have been hurt...in any way shape or form.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I usually park right next to or close to the buggy corrals, so that's where I put it.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on what social setting.

4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? "I like your haircut".

5. Do you play the lottery? Sometimes

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? Ummmmmm, does this make sense? I'm alone!!! So I guess I'd want me myself and I.

7. Do you like to ride horses? Ya, but no longer do I get excited over it. I've had horses before when younger.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No, other than camping with my family....no.

9. What is your favorite party game? I'm not a party-goer.

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? I wouldn't even consider answering this on the grounds that it may incriminate me. I'm content in my life just where I'm at right now.

11. When was the last time that you lied? #9 [no, I'm still not a party-goer, but I lied on this question.]

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? If I were to date, religion is not an issue with me. It never has been.

13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? He pursued me.

14. Use six words to describe yourself. I am me; in six words.

15. Name a song that could make you cry? How am I supposed to live without you...by Michael Bolton...it has a very deep tie with me. The day my father died, this is what I heard driving home. My mother passed away four years earlier, at that very moment I felt so very alone.

16. Are you pleased with your education? Of course, why do you ask? LIFE is my education.

17. How do you feel about gun control? A better person to ask this question to would be all the moose hunters in Alaska, don't you think? You betcha! [insert wink]

18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? My kitties.

19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? Romantic has LEFT the BUILDING.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Present. There are times I think of the past tho....but more the present.

21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? In what terms of speech is this....'adult' magazines? The ones that are found in the back of the store under brown paper wrappers?

22. What are you told about your eyes? They're deep pools of azure...oops, lied again!!

23. How tall is just right? Depends...are we talking tall as in men, women...bridges or maybe skyscrapers? Be more specific Agnes!!!

24. Where is your dream house located? On the Pacific coast...with no other homes surrounding it or near by!!

25. Do you have a secret fetish? If I posted it here, it'd not be secret any more.

26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type? Yes...don't recall...didn't like it.

27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? Does Hooters count? Guess not.

28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? Just the other day...had a turkey burger and fries.

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Right now, I just got up...so thing is, haven't traveled anywhere.

31. What was your favorite job? Psychiatric Patient Coordinator. But the best one is still an ongoing job...being mom and grandma.

32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? Extra sauce and jalapeno peppers.

33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play? Ummmm, this is no time for ummmm!! Of course, if I'm online. Need you ask. Thursday Thunks is always fun.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Most would say I look like my mom...but I have some of my father's features.

35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)? Just myself only thank you.






POSTED: Sunday, June 20th, 2010
5:00 A.M.

12 comments :

  1. Praying for you as you remember your dear dad today, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit stealing my answers Hootin' Anni!

    Love the pic of Hootin' Dad :)

    Enjoy your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/the-phone-rings-who-dont-you-want-it-to-be/
    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers. I was also tempted to point out the paradox in the being alone in the wilderness question. I'll never hear that Michael Bolton song the same way again now. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell by your answers that your dad is very much on your mind today -- Father's Day -- which is as it should be. I'm sure you do him proud everyday, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so your hair is your plus too :D

    24 is dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I had the same thought about being abandoned alone in the woods! LOL Great minds think alike, right? Thanks for visiting Ramblings & More! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answers! You know I didnt catch that last night I guess I was tired. If Im alone I couldnt have anyone with me lol! That one and the camp one. I never went to camp, but I camped out. My eyes were tired.

    Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Romantic has left the building" kind of a sad, sorry thing for all us long time marrieds to have to deal with, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading your answers. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anni, thanks for dropping by! #16, that's a good answer don't know why I didn't think of it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're having a great Father's Day - well, I guess I should say I hope Bud is having a good Father's Day. But as our pastor said this morning, even if we're not a father, he is wishing us a good day! Make sense??

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your comment.:)

    ReplyDelete

.