my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


...a 'rap'tile?!!!! Yo baby, yo baby, yo baby....YO!!


click either button to join

AND


[linked each week below]






SIX WORD SATURDAY

A bloated lizard and stoned koala...

[explanation in weekend funnies, below]


- - -<><><>- - -


CAMERA CRITTERS









Peek-a-boo!
I see you....

[lizard *anoles* in our outdoor Air Conditioning Unit]

Cute, huh?











- - -<><><>- - -


WEEKEND FUNNIES
click here to join this week's laughter

A koala is sitting up a gum tree! ... smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says, "Hey Koala! What are you doing?"

The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some."

So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints. After a while the little lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and he's gonna get a drink from the river. But the little lizard is so stoned, he leans too far over and falls into the river.

A crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard: "What's the matter with you?"

The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says: "Hey you!"

So the koala looks down at him and says: "Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude ... how much water did you drink?!!"












POSTED: Saturday, April 17th, 2010
1:00 A.M.

34 comments :

  1. OMG. I fell outta my chair with that funny. It is just too much ROFLMAO!!! Cute little lizard :) Crap...I'm still laughing over that joke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman, you crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now what I was trying to say before the keyboard decided to go solo, was I'm glad that I live in a cold and wet country - no nasty surprises that poke out. My Six-Word Saturday here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Where do you come up with these things? Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAKAKAAKAAKA...that is AWESOME!
    I have not heard that before, Anni.
    Did you make it up?
    Always love your contribution!
    YOU ROCK!
    Have you a great weekend!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shakira OMGoodness no...I didn't make it up. I've heard this before and with the lizard photo I took the other day, it just reminded me of the joke and I thought it was a good 'tie-in' for today's blog.

    Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! Yours is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My six words to you:
    Stoned Koala,Drunken Lizard,Hit Movie!

    Happy 6WS!
    Mine 6WS is here
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  11. ~cute huh?!?! your heart is bigger than mine...not sure how i feel about the wee little lizard! warm wishes and brightest blessings

    ReplyDelete
  12. heee heee heeee, that's is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for my hearty laugh of the day! You are so funny! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! haha, I needed a laugh. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not only you show a little crocodile for Camera Critters but also you made me laugh so much, because I always call the lizards mini crocodiles !
    Isn't that amazing how this woman on my blog looks like Maxine ? When I saw her first you should have seen my face ! Unbelievable !

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! Loved the weekend funny. I really did laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome writing,
    you rock!
    love the idea and color of the photo...

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/17/weekend-funnies-week-6-funny-farm-continued/

    I am less able, thus be gentle,
    thank you in advance for coming and encouraging!

    you deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, you're pretty observant to see that gecko in there

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a lizard on my 6WS also, cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! What a cute picture of a lizard! We have tons of them here as well! My daughters love seeing them!

    Happy 6WS and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had to read this to Honey Bear and then we both had a good laugh.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love little lizards....crocodiles not so much. Your joke was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahaha.. That is so funny, Anni. thanks for sharing.

    Cute picture of the lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL! I am still laughing!
    Gerardine

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute capture of the lizard. BTW, I love your header photo.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fun post Anni, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. now you really made me laugh... that koala has a great sense of humor. he must have had the biggest surprise of his life. LMAO!

    that's one cute little lizard in your ac.

    happy sunday, ANNI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is too cute, Anni...I had never heard that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hahahahahahaaaa! Love that one, Anni...

    ReplyDelete
  31. You know it's kind of a funny feeling sitting here all alone in my computer room so early in the morning, laughing some of my body parts off (I wish)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stoned koala - now THAT is funny!

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete

.