my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Sunday Stealing today and more Awards....


Click to Join



1. What were doing 10 years ago? These kinds of questions are mind boggling....in other words, heck I can't even remember what I was doing a month ago. Well yes I can-vaguely ...but ten years ago? Probably driving to or from Yuma, or maybe Tombstone or Flagstaff or Phoenix or maybe even coming home from Nogales, Old Mexico.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world. Hmmmm, non fattening foods?---Let's see: Carrots, Celery, Apples, Oranges and Bananas. But if we're dreaming of a perfect world that ALL foods are non weight-gaining then, it'd be: Ice Cream, French Fries, Burgers with Cheese, CHEESE for that matter, and Brownies!

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire: Collect Cars, build an all glass-walled house looking out on the Pacific Ocean, buy a grand piano, Travel to the British Isles, and donate to charity.

4. Three of your habits: Good or Bad?

5. Five jobs that you've have had: Superintendent of School Office, Head Receptionist at CofC, Patient Coordinator at a Psychiatric Firm. Mother and wife! Yes, wife....it's a job that I continue to 'work on' to make life simpler and happier.

6. Five places that you've lived: Womb, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona and Texas.

7. Five things that you did yesterday: Read a book, napped, another pencil sketch, showered and yard work. [I've got a nasty cold so I didn't do much of anything]

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: I'm not a people person by nature, I just like to read about them through autobiographies until I come to the conclusion they like to blow smoke up people's rears making us 'think' they're worthy of writing about themselves!!

9. Abortion: for or against it? For it!

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? That's a loaded question...it would fail a country, not necessarily the WORLD. And it would depend on WHO the woman is!! BUT----on the reverse, a MALE president can make a country into ruins also!! VOTE MS. PIGGY!!

11. Do you believe in the death penalty? I'm Texan...does that answer your question? YES.

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Actually, yes...in a way. It would save us tax payers a lot of tax money housing all the ones in jails now because of them being arrested and court time, etc. etc. etc. I think prostitution should be legalized also...the states would be able to collect on it to help us pay to keep the real criminals and killers off the streets!! AND the state could also make sure the ladies are checked for healthiness too if you get my drift!!

13. Are you for or against premarital sex? Not for OR against...to each their own. But I'm not saying I, personally, would.

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? It is in some areas. I totally think each individual has their own rights in the way they live as long as they aren't harming their neighbors or community. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that some Prom in Mississippi was cancelled because one girl wanted to bring her GIRLFRIEND to the prom....so the school board cancelled the whole prom night? Unbelievable. I hope this goes to Federal Court and that school in Mississippi goes 6 feet under. The nerve!!!

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? Again, unbelievable....there are OTHER ethnic groups here illegally also. Trust me, it's just not Hispanics.

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? Heck I was drinking beer when I was 6. And it's not because you drink at home, you're safe either....Age has nothing to do with 'legal limits'...not that I'm for selling to young kids - so don't get me wrong. My point is...even selling to 70 year olds can be lethal.

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? As with Vietnam....Iraq's a big mistake, thanks to Mr. C. [and not Clinton either]

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? I'm all for legalizing this. Most definitely. Let us die with dignity if it comes to making a judgment of incurable lifestyles such as trying to live with cancer or become a 'vegetable' from a debilitating disease, and allow all faculties and choice of freedom to live or die.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children? My children will be in May 38 and April, 41!! If I'd spank them, I'd be locked up for indecent action with incestuous intent probably. But to discipline a child with a little butt whopping at times works...I was, my kids as children were...they survived and we all became upstanding citizens. I blame a lot of this interference with raising children now-a-days on Dr. Spock telling parents of the next generations to be 'friends' with their kids. Not realistic.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? It's my blog, my thoughts, my opinions. If they do judge, at my age, I can say tough titties and leave it at that!


- - -<><><>- - -

From dearest Shakira another award. In fact she handed to me THREE wonderful awards while I was on break. I must confess I was left speechless! Thank you so very much---










POSTED: Sunday, March 14th, 2010
4:45 A.M.

32 comments :

  1. Top of the Morning to you, sweet Anni!
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    I always love all your answers, you maintain
    lots of WISDOM and WIT.
    Great answers!

    I would like to invite you to join a meme that I have just started called SUNDAY FUNNIES that runs from Friday to Sunday every week.

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    hugs
    shakira

    LETS TWITTER

    SUNDAY STEALING

    SIX WORD SATURDAY

    WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the womb answer yeah everyone stayed there :)

    Yes loads of our answers are similar :)

    Thanks for stopping by mine.

    Cya next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anni!
    We share the "to each his own" point of view. And I laughed out loud to your "womb" response. At first I thought it was the name of a town and then I got it! (heh, I'm a little slow this morning!)

    have a great day!
    Lisa at Snarkypants

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheese too :) and I love your answer to the spanking question :) Have a good week ahead!

    Congratulations on the award too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Anni
    Good Blog today as always APART from yor answer to #8=
    Do you really think that I-Me-Moi would blow smoke up your rear if you new me in real life????
    Here is my answer to that one
    Shame on you :-( :( -§½#¤%"&§=!!!
    That is how dissappointed I am right now
    What am I to do?- just you 'wajt' - I'll think of something
    You FORMER friend whom you don't want to know anymore-
    "GGG" "ggg"
    R/Mutti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so with you about legalizing prostitution.
    I read about the cancelled prom night, too, and I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mutti You know your sense of humor always cracks me up!! I ♥ Mutti, and always will!!!! Now tell me, are you writing your autobiography as we speak? [jk]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers, Anni :)
    I see we did match on #15. Loved the 'womb' answer and #19 & 20.

    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anni,

    Below is the link

    http://justmeshakirack.blogspot.com/2010/03/w33k3nd-funni3s-confused-chinese.html

    I really got to fine tune the meme... "bare" with me?

    Have you a Superb Sunday!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harriet LOL I kinda like the ring to Harrient too!!! We could be running mates, you and I ---knock the socks off Ms. Rogue, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello again sweet Anni
    Glad to see you responded to my posting- he he
    I think you have had enough of my autobiography for a long time? - but ,there is more where that came from, and from the same period of time "G"
    Your blog today is for all the answers just what I can agree too,- and I love you too- 'Du er den bedste'
    Have a nice sunday, and give my best to your Hubby
    'Mutti'

    ReplyDelete
  12. 10 years ago, what a silly question, I don't even know what I did this morning, lol !
    I also never lived in 5 places, I am for abortion, against death penality (it's much worse to stay in prison for the rest of your life) and I am for the legalization of canabis. It had a big success in Holland ! Less criminality and less druggies !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good answers. Wow, I lived in Womb too, it's a small world. Especially liked your choice for president. Hope your cold gets better soon. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anni, thanks for dropping by. It looks like we have a bit in common. Especially on #19, being friends with your kids does not help them learn to behave. Yes, it's okay to be friends but there has to be a cut off point or they will walk all over you. Unfortunately I know a few prime examples of children who's parents treated them as friends. Now they're spoiled, immature almost adults.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your response to the "female president" question because it brought up another flaw in the premise. In order for the WORLD to fail, she would have to be president of the WORLD, right? And I think we all agree that there shouldn't be a single WORLD president, right? I also loved your snack foods.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah that dang Dr. Spock book was on our counter for awhile until my momma got fed up and whooped my azz with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anni....LOVE your blog.

    Enjoyed your answers...Womb...that is great!

    Your answer on the death penalty reminded me of a comment from the comic Ron White when he said:

    "I'm from Texas where we have a death penalty and we USE it. In fact, we have an express lane".

    Enjoyed my visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great answers!!!! And congrats on the awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. GREAT fun answers today Anni and congrats on your awards...
    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for stopping by! You have some great answers here. I think it's possible for parents to be friends with their kids but they have to gain a healthy level of respect first. I spent time trying to defy my parents when I was very young but I learned I had boundaries and grew to appreciate and even "friend" them when I was older.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Being a wife is no doubt the HARDEST job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhhh cheese....good one! I love cheese too. Being from WI it is sort of a requirement. LOL!~ Thanks for visiting Cute Stuff. I will be back to visit you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL I love your 11 and 15..WTF are they thinking? LOL Great answers and congrats on the awards my friend. Have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the red rose, interesting before and after pictures of the beach, a little sad that people don't clean up after themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  26. terrific stealing :)

    you are quite expressive in opinion and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on the well deserved awards. I was interested to read your answers...I'm in agreement with a lot of your answers...we seem to think alike. I like reading answers to questions like this, it gives me an insight into the person.

    Take care, Anni

    ReplyDelete
  28. a glass-walled house is a dream of mine too... just imagine....

    and i agree with you on the death penalty, abortion and assisted suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love you comment on spanking. I would threaten my daughter with: "I will take you to Childrens Services and bust you butt right there in front of them and there is not a damn thing they can do about it." lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great answers.
    Hope you had a fabulous St. Patty's Day, I am so running behind on comments.

    ReplyDelete

.