my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Forever and always...


Click to Join


Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part One

1. How far away is the last person you kissed? Right now, within a few feet of me. Same room.

2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever? Yes, the last person I kissed as a matter of fact.

3. Last person you were in a car with? Ummmm, same as #1 and 2nd question!

4. Any plans for tomorrow? Let's see, tomorrow's Monday or so it's said. But then Monday, tomorrow would be Tuesday and so on and so forth. Have you ever heard the line "Tomorrow never comes"?

5. How long does it take for you to take a shower? As long as it takes.

6. Best friend or close friends? Yes. Both actually.

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? See #4

8. Did you kiss anyone Friday? Every day actually.

9. Ever thrown up in public? In school, when I was a kid. Now, I know better than to go out in public if I'm sick...don't wanna spread the germs! [It'd be nice that everyone would STAY HOME if sick!!]

10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? Besides answering this -A layer of protection, a bit of skull and some hair!!

11. Who was the last person you talked to? See #1, 2, and 3.

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? Well, when I WENT to school, I hated History. Now-a-days I'd think it would be World Geography, a total waste of time and energy to study, since the countries, boundaries, and capital cities change over night.

13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with? No, I tend to stay clear...out of harm's way so to speak.

14. What is your favorite color top to wear? Purple, Black, Green. Not necessarily together.

15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes. It certainly makes your heart pound right out of your chest!!!

16. What's the closest thing to you that's green? My wedding band...has emeralds.

17. Where would you like to be right now? Out to eat...Cracker Barrel. I'll see if I can talk Bud into taking me for Breakfast.

18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to? Queen..."We are the Champions my frie-e-nd!!"

19. How many dogs do you have? None!! They tend to tear up the yard, chew, dig, bark, and neighbors don't like their loud barking, nor do I. Besides, I like my flowers and yard too much. Cat's are much less destructive.

20. Is anything bugging you right now? The Questioneer!!

21. Is life going right for you now? I try having a good outlook....I tend to find the silver lining if I can. Sure I complain, but there's always good if you look in the right place.

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? Family!!!! But I have to care about me in order to be there for them...so it's an iffy question/answer.

23. What made you laugh today? You Tube...I watched Jeff Dunham a bit.

24. What was the last movie you watched? Yesterday during my lunch...HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS with Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey! [Yum on the M*M!]

25. What's the last conversation you had about? Ms. Palin and McCain's coverage on CNN. It wasn't pretty. The coverage/speeches/cheers...and our conversation wasn't pretty either!

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? I'll tellya later...when it's actually 7:00.

27. Do you like your hair long or short? I like long hair to make French Braids...but lately, I like my hair short!!

28. Do you want to see somebody right now? No, I'm not ready to see anyone in P Js.

29. Do you like the rain? Yes...don't have to scoop it!!

30. Did you have a valentine this year? Yep, for the last 41 years as a matter of fact.

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go? Of course.

32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? I have...every time I get behind the steering wheel!! Seriously, you take your OWN life too in your hands these days; driving in the city and on freeways.

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you? I can barely remember a week ago. Why even think about the fact, when change things you can't?

34. How do you feel about boys smoking? That's a trick question...or discriminatory--what about girls smoking?

35. Could you see yourself with someone forever? Yep...I'm working on it!!

- - -<><><>- - -

NOTE:
A blogger yesterday left in my comment box a comment regarding copyrights on posting comic strips that I have scanned. I just wanted to let y'all know I respect that very much. And I emailed the author for permission to keep the comic up on my post...if permission would've been denied, I was more than willing to take it off my post. This morning, I received a reply in my email...and posted a screen shot of the response on yesterday's blog...just below the weekend funnies segment.






POSTED: Sunday, March 28th, 2010
6:00 A.M.



13 comments :

  1. Those are some dumb questions, but you answered them briliantly, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about people staying home if they're sick. On the other hand, when my wife was pregnant, she puked in public a couple times. Not sick, but you never knew when the morning/all day sickness would kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. Anni, I will always find time to visit you!
    Love your answers... way to ROCK THE ANSWERS
    with your beauty and wit!

    I cannot help but notice about the copyright,
    what you are doing is correct, Anni.
    I get all my stuffs from google too.
    It is very cool to be reminded.

    Have you a great week ahead Anni!

    hugs with love
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I the only person to not have thrown up in public?

    Have a great Sunday
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/cute-babies/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wedding ring so very beautiful. I enjoyed the rest of your answers as well. I agree we are taking our life in our hands whenever we get behind the wheel of a car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jeff Dunham!!! I KILL YOU... Achmed the dead terrorist is howls.

    Happy Palm Sunday!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/stealing-35-question-x2-meme-part-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I threw up once in public. In second grade. On Election Day. I was trying to make it to the bathroom, and this long line of voters blocked my path. I might have turned a few away from the polls that day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anni, you're a hoot! So much fun. Thank you for visiting My Muskoka ! I am happy to report that our lake ice has gone down the lake!!! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that girls smoking is important too. You've got it right! Hope you enjoyed that breakfast... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeff Dunham is awesome watch him all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anni, didn't see you Saturday night...and I saved seats at the table for you, too...lol.

    I agree with you about copyright...if I know who owns something I add to my post, I'll give them credit plus a link. I think we're morally obliged to do that, although there are some who don't think so!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for dropping by. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

.