my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Colors of the tropics....


Click either button to join



I'm trying to mix/combine Ruby Tuesday with the Photo Tag, and came up with this #10 photo in one of my folders-----

Here is the photo [a tropical leaf -sea grape- washed ashore -it's huge---about the size of a cantaloupe] and the tag rules:





I was tagged by Mari to participate in this photo meme.

Rules are to go to their first picture file, count off to the 10th picture and post it on their blog.




- - -<><><>- - -

Take time out to read this special 'tag'...Hershey's will donate money for the Children!!!



Thom and Shakira tagged me with this wonderful gesture of giving. Read on. And if you visit me today and read this...consider yourself tagged by me and pass it on. The more tagged, the more Hershey's will donate. DON'T FORGET TO POST ABOUT THIS...and...don't forget to post on the home site to get 'em to donate. The more blogs that participate...the more $ $!!

HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.



- - -<><><>- - -

HEADS OR TAILS - prompt this week is CHILDHOOD MEMORY

[Barb did not have anything set up for us last week, so I'll wait 'til later in the day today to see if she has a Mr. Linky before I post anything....PS...I just read her blog and she's had heart problems....You're in my thoughts, Barb!! Get well soon.]








POSTED: Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010
12:55 A.M.




14 comments :

  1. what IS that??

    looks a little icky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful photo. I love it. And thanks for doing the Hershey's :) It's for such a good cause :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the photo meme. That's a pretty leaf! The Hershey thing is really great - they could raise a lot of money on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sea grape leaf looks ceramic. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love huge leaves! it sounds like an interesting photo meme...only I now have ONE folder with some 300 pics, two years worth of shots are in my sick pc, which might take a while to be inspected as my friend can only do it on his spare time (which is minimal...)
    Cheers!

    Happy Ruby Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that leaf is like a little world all its own.

    Tales on Tuesday - Lost in Space

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting, Happy Rt
    Making it easier to visit,My Ruby Link for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an interesting leaf!! And great for Ruby Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the shape of the leaf:) but the pic got me missing the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kewl photo ;-)
    Don't think I have time for the Easter Blog Hop but I'll keep it in mind if time permits because it seems like a good cause. It won't be Spring Break here until the first week in April. Strange how they keep moving it around on us.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting-looking tropical leaf.

    It does look ceramic, as B said.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a sweet treat to stop by here!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting leaf. Hard to believe it's that big!

    My Ruby Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  14. I nteresting post.

    ReplyDelete

.