my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Long meme....two parts






Sunday Stealing:
The Clown's Meme 2
[part one I missed because of Valentine's Day ---below]

34. What do you like about the summer? Flowers, temperatures.

35. What do you like about spring? Flowers...temps...new growth...gardening.

36. How many states provinces have you lived in? Four

37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Four

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Barefeet

39. Are you a social person? No, not really.

40. What was the last thing you ate? Minestrone, garlic toast and salad

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Seafood/steak house

42. What is your favorite ice cream? black walnut

43. What is your favorite dessert? pies...fruit pies

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? chicken noodle

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Black Raspberry...withOUT the Peanut butter!!

46. Do you like Chinese food? Love it.

47. Do you like coffee? NOPE...a big FAT nope.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? six to eight

49. What do you drink in the morning?
Orange Juice

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? My footprints in the sand card I have had for years.

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes

52. Do you know how to play poker? YES!

53. Do you like to cuddle? Not really

54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Just over the border from Idaho

55. Do you have an addictive personality? Does that mean I'M addicted? Or someone can't get enough of me?!!

56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Actually, equally.

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? I don't....high school? That's like, um.....40+ years ago?

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Other than celebrity lists in newspaper columns and historychannel dot com...no.

59. Do you want kids? At my age? Nope, been there done that.

60. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish, French, German and a little Danish [thanks to Mutti & Lisa with the Danish]

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yep

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? I love the ocean...and I really like to play pool!! [insert wink]

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? W I N D O W

65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes...I learned on manual transmission.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Necessities


- - - - - -


I didn't play last week...the rules today tell us to do last week's also, if the meme was missed because of Valentine's Day---

LAST WEEK'S [part one]
Sunday, February 14, 2010
The Clown's Meme 1



Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1

1. How old will you be in five years? Five years older!

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Me, myself and I. Along with Bud and two kitties.

3. How tall are you? 5'4"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Hopefully Spring like weather!!!

5. What’s the last movie you saw? Shutter Island

6. Who was the last person you called? Our son.

7. Who was the last person to call you? My sister

8. What was the last text message you received? Don't do texting.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? I D unknown...just clicked 'dismiss'.

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Neither...I'm never on the phone unless necessary.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? This meme.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Long deceased

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? The day she died, I was at her bedside...1990

14. What color are your eyes? BLUE

15. What time did you wake up today? Long long ago. I should be in bed right now!!

16. What are you wearing right now? P Js

17. What is your favorite christmas song? O Holy Night

18. Where is your favorite place to be? By the sea, by the sea...by the beautiful sea!!!

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? 6' under.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Europe...for years.

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Still working on the meme?!!??

22. Do you tan or burn? Tan

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I can't recall I was ever scared...wind howling can still get my adrenaline in a tizzie.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? When we were playing cards...Bud is so funny when he's losing.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three

26. How big is your bed? Queen sized

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Desktop

29. What color are your sheets? Multi- colored... wine/purple with green and ecru

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two

31. What is your favorite season? Spring and Fall, equally.

32. What do you like about Autumn?
Holidays and scents and colors.

33. What do you like about winter? I don't!!






POSTED: Sunday, February 21st, 2010
12:40 A.M.



14 comments :

  1. LOL We had the same answers for 38, 47 and 62 :) No more kids? What? Aren't you holding at 21? LOL 21 was too funny. Can you imagine? LOL Have a great Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,

    20. Europe's a fabulous place. As well as my beloved Britain, we have wonderful places like France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Holland and numerous others. Of course - Britain is best :-)

    45. What is it with the concept of peanut butter and jam sandwiches? Weird! Weird! Weird! Actually, "Jelly" in England is something wholly different from "Jelly" in the US - I think if we were to put British "jelly" on a sandwich you would think of us as even weirder than you probably think we are already.

    :0)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. The languages under your belt - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. witty answers some of them :)

    esp 5 years older :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez Anni- that must have taken you 3 hours to complete both memes. I'm a chicken noodle gal too :)

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/someone-asked-me-do-you-want-kids-like-it-matters-now/
    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hariet Just as I answered for #21! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blessed Sunday. Great answers you have for this post. Mariposa's SS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't care much for the phone either. I hope your Valentine's Day went well! Happy Sunday after...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You actually made me snort with a couple of your answers...
    Love the one about your least favorite place being 6' under, I never even thought about that, but I have to agree, that is the WORST!
    I like being barefoot best, also.
    I cannot believe you don't like coffee, that is just unamerican!! :-)
    I'm really impressed by all the languages you speak - way cool!
    Was that "play pool" or "play IN the pool" with Bud??? [wink, wink]
    What a beautiful thing that you got to be with your mom when she passed.
    Thank you, now I have "By the Sea" in my head.
    By far, my favorite answer was the one about what you would be doing in 10 years... it certainly was a LONG meme as I, too, had to do both parts.
    Have a lovely week and thank you for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love O Holy Night too. Josh Groban's version. Great answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a lot of questions and answers! Love your drawings, though Rod Stewart is not one of my faves. But I saw your pic of Michael Weatherly there at the bottom - believe it or not, I've just discovered NCIS and have been immersed in re-runs on my DVR for many days now. I LOVE it - love the writing, the characterization, the interaction of the characters - sometimes even more than the plot. Where have I been for 6 years??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Anni, reading your answers me makes
    me wonder just WHY we are doing the memes.
    Love your answers , lovely to know that you do not like PB
    and coffee too.
    Have you a great week!
    hugs
    shakira
    http://justmeshakirack.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunday-stealing-clown-meme-2-and-meme-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never heard of black walnut ice cream but YUM, it sure does sound good.

    ReplyDelete

.