my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




♥ equals the letter "o"....





My wish ges ut t each girl & by

May yur heart be filled with jy!

Tss that urge t nt indulge.

Tday, dn't fret 'er tummy bulge.

Eat a Valentine candy frm the bx -

Fr tmrrw yu can duble the time

wrkin' it ff frm abs t BUTTcks
....

when n the treadmill yu'll climb!!








"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"
frm Htin' Anni








- - -<><><>- - -

Other than the scheduled post and adding my name to the meme lists, I've not been online at all. I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY THE LAST TWO DAYS, no time to visit like I'd like to do. I'm working on composing, publishing and burning a DVD for my sister next month. Gotta finish it, edit it, and then get it ready for shipping to her in a couple of weeks. You should see the computer room!------well, you don't wanna see it, actually. I have to step lightly ----over books, poems, cards, photos, papers...you name it,.....they're strewn all over the place. Looks like a tornadeeeee hit Corpus!! I'll try and visit asap!

In the meantime...have a great Valentine's Day! Hugs 'round.











POSTED: Sunday, Valentine's Day 2010
12:01 A.M.
glitter-graphics.com

22 comments :

  1. Wonderful verse my friend and so you. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family :) And Gung hay fat choy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Annie...
    You are just the sweetest little thing. I love this little girl. She is precious.

    Your poem is so cute, and yes I will be back on that treadmill after indulging in the box of LUV. Thank you for reminding me.

    Love ya sweetie. Happy Valentine's Day again. You are the BEST. Country hugs and so much love for you my friend, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a fabulous Valentine's Day. "hearts" to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GONG XI FA CAI and Happy Hearts Day to you Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD!!! Your new header and sidebars are stunning! Just beautiful. the colors are gorgeous too. Love the little "O" thingy, but the header just blew me away. What kind of DVD are you composing and publishing? Sounds very intriguing. Happy V Day. B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentines Day! I love the new look - it's so peaceful and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your header - how clever of you to obscure the gas rigs!
    Good luck with the project for your sister - she'll be absolutely delighted with it, I'm sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Anni! Happy Valentine wishes to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new header is deee-lightful! Your valentine's greeting is wonderful!

    I'm giving a party for Mo on February 19th at my Work of the Poet blog...come by and wish him HB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ♥♥♥♥♥Happy Valentine's Day, Anni♥♥♥♥♥

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Please take photos of your sister's project and post them after she has it. Sounds wonderful.

    Love your ocean header and background

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new look is great. You are very talented. Great poem....and a good reminder for me to get back on the treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely poem, and I love your seagulls. If I knew how to do music on a blog, I'd suggest Neil Diamond's JLS album, the song, BE. It would be very fitting. Good luck with all the work.

    Happy Valentine's Day <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentine's Day Annie. I'm sure your sister will appreciate the thought and work that has gone into her gift. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute "o" blog. I smiled. That's always a good thing. I'll double up at the gym. :)

    PG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Valentine's Day, Anni.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Valentines day!

    Hope things will slow down for you soon!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anni. I just love your header...those seagulls look as if they're going to fly through the screen and into my lounge room.

    Good luck with your sister's CD...see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Valentine's Day (what's left of it!) Anni!
    I like your card, you worked hard on making that. Thanks.

    Best wishes with your DVD. I envy your talant!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Valentine's Day to you too my friend:-) I haven't been around to visit much either, so many other things to do!! No doubt the DVD you're making for your sister will be brilliant. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.