“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






The Scarlet Letters and Curvy Sexy Instruments...Whoa





Sunday Stealing: The 6 Ws Meme

Who...

Is[are] easy to love? I had to change it to plural [as in 'are'] 'cause the easiest to love ARE my furbabies

Do you just wanna smack? The one that's Gone Rogue, claiming to see Russia from her house...I'd like to smack her and smack her hard. You betcha. Maybe she'd lose her BEARINGS over the Bering Sea - and STAY in Russia?

Do you trust? No one

Do you talk to when you're alone? Heck I rarely talk in a crowd, so I keep my mouth shut when I'm alone to keep from looking wacko in case someone comes in the room! The only time I'm alone these days is when I'm working on the computer...so I may be overheard while playing games on it...the computer cheats I tellya.

What...

Dangerous things do you do while driving? I try to concentrate on the skill of driving...but there are times when out on the long desolate highway that I do let my eyes wonder off the road at the scenery. Oh...and I do tend to drive too fast from the posted limit! Lead foot.

Are you allergic to? Many things...

Is Satan's last name? Gonetohell [NOTE: someone on their blog had Beck...another had Limbaugh---I LIKE their answers better than my Gonetohell!!!]

Is the freakiest thing in your house?...Occasionally spiders and geckos

When...

Is it time to turn over a new leaf? In the Spring to inspect for infestations of aphids.

Will you be all that you can be? I'm not into "Army" stuff...they're wusses. Gimme a Marine...The few, the Proud! Then test me on all I can be!

Is enough enough? When it's spelled E N O U G H....enough already!

Do you go to the dark side? After the lights are off. Or the sun goes down...everything is dark no matter what side I'm on.

Where...

Are your pants? My drawer, in the laundry shoot, wearing 'em. Not necessarily in that order.

Is your last will and testament? Lawyer's office & copy in safe deposit box

Is your junk food stash? Top pantry, right side...stay out!!!

Is Carmen Sandiego? Y'know, what with the changing of countries' names all the time and so frequently, I take the 5th on this...

Why...

Was the Lone Ranger alone? First he was on radio, then on TV and many thousands of shows...he had no time for anyone else...even Hi Ho Silver was never really by his side in the end.

Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? Because...Hester is her punishment -for being a cheater! AND the Scarlet Letters are still around in Boston to this day...The Boston RED S-O-X. There's a lesson of implication in here somewhere.

Are musicians sexy and plumbers not? Well now...have you ever really LOOKED at what a musician has in his mouth? Or what they're strummin'? Nice, curvy instruments?!! The tools of a plumber are greasy and covered with slime...what would you'd rather have...nice slick shiny instruments or greasy grimy tools?

Are there no seat belts on school buses? I looked it up in Seat Belts for Dummies just now, it states the buses seats are compartmentalized. So there, you have it. It doesn't take me long to answer a stupid question with a stupid answer. You should really check out these publications...it may help you out in further stealing questions.


Would you...

Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? No -and nothing...Swimming's not important. Have you ever heard of Dunkin' Donuts? I wouldn't swim for ANYthing.

Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? No, I hold a grudge.

Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? If it's a lie, I wouldn't know any differently would I? That's why I trust NO ONE.

Still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? My luck? I'd be sucked out, right into one of the jet engines. Does that answer the question? I'm sure if you don't realize that's a big NO...then, there is probably a book on Sucking Out of an Airplane Window Survival for Dummies out there for you.



- - -<><><>- - -

UNCONSCIOUS MUTTERINGS

1. Up :: the Down Staircase
2. Scram! :: Sucka!
3. Smell :: Whiff
4. Belong :: Member
5. Doug :: las
6. Collar :: Lipstick
7. Squirrel :: Nut
8. Chinese :: Food
9. Tracker :: GPS - P.I. [as in Magnum]
10. Apartment :: Complex





POSTED: Sunday, December 13th, 2009
5:15 A.M.


27 comments :

  1. love your answers :) funny too! especially the one who's claiming to see Russia from her house teehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is only my list of smackables too. thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several matches today! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Sunday. . . Love your answers. . . Incomparable and Astonishing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really a HOOT Anni!
    Love this post and so glad you shared it with us. Your answers have me cracking up. Bless you my dear for taking the time to do this.
    After the holidays we are somehow going to have to meet. You are just toooooo funny not to talk to in person.
    Happy Holidays
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe people should earn your trust, so I'm with you on the trust thing.

    Unconscious Mutterings

    ReplyDelete
  7. How well you can do these dear Anni.
    It's funny , amazing; you give and give those funny unique answers which say so much about the Love you are.

    Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Have a lovely Sun day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anni, precioso tu trabajo maravilloso, te dejo un abrazo desde Argentina, con amor, Chany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anni.
    Can I join you in that smackfest?

    ReplyDelete
  10. A joy to read as always.
    There was a bad school bus accident here a few years ago. A car driver cut in front of it to exit the interstate. The Bus went off the side of the ramp. Several children were killed and more injured. After investigation, they said that some of them would not have died had they been wearing seat belts. Maybe they will rethink that issue.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  11. To avoid that people think I am nuts, I talk to myself via my cats. If you talk to a cat it looks less stupid then talking alone against the wall, although you would say the same !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howdy Anni,

    Popping by to say HELLOO and hope your weekend is going great. Love the knew picture your so adorable.

    Stay warm.

    Blessings
    ?´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´??¸.+´
    ¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´? Heidi ?)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm right with ya on them furbabies!!! but surely you must trust someone???

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the post today, but I have one suggestion for improvement. When speaking of Ms. You Betcha you said she might 'lose her BEARINGS over the Bering Sea - and STAY in Russia'. How about changing the last part to 'and stop Russian around'. Just a thought. Have a great day, Anni.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anni... Great answers today... Always love reading yours because so many of them make me laugh... Come by today and check out the videos I put on my blog of Christmas lights we saw when driving around in Van Buren... They are spectacular! Have a wonderful Sunday my friend!

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha love your 'scram' reply ... actually love them all ')

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you are SO right. Stupid question scream out for stupid answers! Happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Sarh Palin rsponse!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Anni.
    I guess you could say I am crawling back again into the blogosphere after being away for a loooong time, and yours was the first blog I decided to pay a visit. As always, I had a good chuckle at your replies. Never a dull moment here while reading your posts!

    SreisaatAdventures

    ReplyDelete
  20. ROFLMAO...Oh I so want to get in line with the smack!!! LOL. Too funny. And I love you taking the 5th on Carmen Sandiego. Your PI was excellent. Well done on that one. But my fav was the collar: Lipstick. Brilliant. :) Have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Asi es Anny, eso es exactamente lo que escribí , tu español es muy bueno.
    yo utilizo el traductor de google.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anni,

    Loved your answer to the Sunday Stealin' questions. Yours are much the same as mine would have been. Enjoyed your Unconscious Mutterings.

    Sorry I'm so late dropping by. We were dipping chocolates and making snowballs. Come over to my blog and see. LOL

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Anni

    Love your Christmassy header...very Santabratory.

    I have really neglected my poor blog lately and thought I'd better give it some TLC. So...here I am doing the rounds and saying Hi to all my blogger friends.

    I hope this finds things well with you and Buddy and that you're going to get some nice goodies from Santa Baby!

    I hope to visit again before Christmas. In the meantime...keep jinglin'!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hootin' Anni12/14/2009

    Chany I'm glad to be able to read your posts...it takes me a while to figure out some of the words, but after a while it comes back to me.

    I have two sisters-in-law that are of the same heritage, and I can understand what they say and write, but for me, I can not speak it fluently as they can.

    Gracias mi amigo!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. :D Well I would like to read some of the books you mentioned for Dummies :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great answers. Geckos in the house would totally freak me out. Loved the seatbelt answer.

    ReplyDelete

.