my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




oh boy!! The Atlanta Braves have been eliminated! Phew....that was a struggle, even for me. I so wanted the Rockies to get title to a playoff berth...and it came true. The Colorado Rockies have won four games in a row. Yippee! But what a chore that was. Of course the Texas teams and The D'Backs weren't even in the running. Well, the Texans had a good chance late in the season, but petered out. Typical. And if I do say so myself, the Houston Astros just weren't in the game at all this season if you ask me! There musta been a lot of contention within the franchise. The manager being released of his tenure before the season was ended. The teams I follow just weren't showing their highest potential for some reason. And rumor has it that my favorite player José Valverde [Houston's closer and I followed him and liked his style and exuberance from when he was the closer for the D'Backs!] will be a 'free agent' after this month ends. If he doesn't get a new contract with Houston for 2010, I'll be sorely disappointed. I really, really like him and look forward to him pitching! Personally, I think the Astros owner should eliminate ALL the older players, keep Valverde, and get some younger players from the farm teams...get some new blood. I get so disgusted with the attitude of several of the players...Tejada, Berkman, Matsui, and Carlos Lee. I was in shock when they dumped 'Pudge' Rodriguez too. Traded him to the Texans. What a joke. Yep, yep...some rotten apples in the Astros pen I think. Okay...'nough said.

From what I think I know about baseball rules is that the Rockies can't play the first round of playoff games within their own division...the west. So, again...the Dodgers scare me. At least the Rockies will have to be pitted up against the Cardinals or the Phillies for the first round. I hope it'll be the Cards vs. Rockies!! And the Phillies against the Dodgers!! hehehehehe They might have a fighting chance against the St. Louis team. But who knows...it's all the thrill of the game!!!




PLAY BALL!!!
and
GO ROCKIES!!!





POSTED: Friday, October 2nd, 2009
7:15 A.M.

Rockies graphics from Glitter Graphics

6 comments :

  1. I hope your team wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so........much Anni,What a lovely gift I have received today. That's brought a smile to my face! Thank you so much for all your instructions. Wonderful Anni! Thank you tons and tons! Hope you'll visit me again, I will definitely be flying back to you on my broomstick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you weren't disappointed. I love your insert from Sleepy Hollow. Have a great day, Anni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I don't follow baseball I have no favorite team. But this year I'm going for the Rockies :) WOOT...what an influence you have...broomstick and all ROFLMAO :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you liked 55 this morning on my sight I ran into it last niught and them wrote the poem in 55 words winks and I'm glad you likd it . I will return again next friday if not before hope to see you at This Blog Of Mine again. I like your spooky site nice imagination anni.

    Blue @ This Blog Of Mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing how much trouble the Rockies have with the Dodgers. Here's hoping for the best! And the Broncos - who'd'a thunk it?

    ReplyDelete

.