my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




ACK!!!! All week long I've been really looking forward to the first day of October. Tomorrow, right? Well, ya....duh!!! That means today is the last day of September. It just came to me! It just came to me that since today is September 30th...I have TODAY only to get the car in down to the mechanic/inspector to get the infamous safety sticker for the windshield. Dang.....I just plumb forgot about it. Good thing I noticed that...'cause there is a penalty payment added if I don't get it done by the expiration date. Guess where I'm headed now? It IS 8:30....they should be opened. I hate this....they're always so slow. I'll be sitting around for what'll seem like an eternity!

Where's the car keys? I know I left 'em here somewhere!!