my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Sunday, July 12th, 2009
6:15 A.M.




Join Here

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme

1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
I would go back in time to correct something I didn't do...Tell Frank more that I trusted him. I never got the chance...he was killed in action during the Viet Nam War. I oftentimes think of him....after all these years, I still miss his presence.


2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
Mostly, my traditional decorating for holidays [even tho it's just two of us at home now]. I believe in a cheerful home, and putting out decorations makes me and Bud thankful to see another Christmas, Halloween, 4th, St. Pat's Day, etc. etc. -- during the seasons, even now, when both our kids now have left and it's us two for whom I decorate. Oh and I still slave spend hours in the kitchen cooking and preparing a large turkey dinner for us on Thanksgiving too....so the tradition, is observing holidays!!


3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
I think you mean cosplay? I'd never heard of crossplay before. But if it's cosplay then I'd probably do something Shakespearean if the event was in that timeframe. If it was something that was general, I'd probably do a mime type clown...or perhaps some lady in a blacksmith shop, pounding on hot horseshoes...again, it depends on the event!!!! And the 'why' part of the question is too general also, that also depends on the event. It would be for costume parties, or maybe a charitable event...or working to help educate children.


4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
A day like any other day. Seriously. Sit, relax, and enjoy the last few hours of life stress free. Watch the sky, the clouds, listen to the birds singing, smell the flowers and view their beauty. Things like that. Oh...I may also make sure I finish the book I'm reading. I'd hate to not know the end of the plot in the story!!!


5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
TONS of shoes and clothes. Jewelry. Witch collection. Santa collection. Stuffed animals. I don't see them tho as sinful...but the ARE materialistic.


6. I am...Hootin' Anni, and I'm a blogaholic! [everyone say "Hi Hootin'!!"]

7. I feel...with my hands

8. I see...with my eyes [sometimes with the help of corrective lenses]

9. I need...mo' money!

10. I love...Bud and my kids and grandkids [not to forget my two fur babies, Tahoe and Winston]

11. I wish...for #9.

12. I think...I'm about done with this. #12 is closer to 'done' that #1 was when I started.

13. I hear...the air conditioner humming right now.

14. I crave...pizza...any time of the day, any week in the year!

15. I fear...heights and water [yet I love air travel]

16. I hope. . .you enjoyed reading my booty I stole.


<><><>


Play along with your subconscious; Sunday's Word Association.
Join here.

I say ... and you think ... ?



  1. Sister ::Sharon
  2. Talks ::too much
  3. Electric! :: shock
  4. Corner ::drug store
  5. Turnstile ::entry
  6. Swap ::meet
  7. Young ::at heart
  8. Horrific ::blow
  9. Block ::access [barrier]
  10. Wind :: beneath my wings [Bette Midler song]


19 comments :

  1. Hi Hootin' Annie (#6).

    Nobody seems to know what crossplay is. I had to Google it.
    Nice collections :)

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 sounds like it's fun to spend holidays with you :) #14 is the same craving i have...all-time fave is pizzaaaa! I played SS too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your answers! Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool mutterings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i certainly enjoyed your stolen booty. and i like what you wrote about spending your last day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hootin'!! Hehe, oh man, pizza, anytime, we should totally have a blogworld pizza party. Wonderful answers xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anni... Loved all your answers today. You always come up with the best ones and they are fun to read. Have a great day

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too like decorating for all holidays, and we are only two, but I do it mostly for myself, I love to decorate.
    That's a long questionary, I read already two today !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your answers as always.

    The song is one Honey Bear likes to play because he says it is the way he feels about me.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anni, #6 was hilarious. Loved it!

    All of your answers were interesting and I enjoy when you post photos of #2. Your holiday decorations are amazing.

    Have a great day, my friend.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to decorate for the holidays as well. I only do Halloween, Christmas and Easter though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hootin'!

    Pizza. Pizza cravings are the best.

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great answers today, Anni. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anni, I like #2. We make a big deal out of all the holidays. I have always made fluff salad for our family dinner for the holidays and one year I didn't and my word you would have thought the world was coming to an end!

    I think with Nancy at home and being like a little child we still pull out all the stops.

    But who knows, I love Christmas The fouth, Greeting all the little kids at my front door at Halloween etc!!! My son Bill and I just love Thanksgiving it is such a peaceful time. I would still want to have a great time! Hugs Grams

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was a long meme. You did a great job with a tough meme. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anni: Enjoyed your responses, esp. to #5 about the materialistic items. I agree that they aren't necessarily sinful. After all, we need to have a little fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hootin' Great job with this meme. I thought it was odd this week. Great answers though. #3 is interesting LOL. I didn't get that one at all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very awesome post.

    ReplyDelete

.