my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


We interrupt this regular blogging with breaking news [insert giggles]---


Some Hurricane Activity -
the first I've read about has begun.
It's only a tropical wave
at this posting,
and has little potential of a tropical storm
forming in the next 48 hours...
but, it's now time to watch the screen...
the time has come!









---and now, back to blogging.
[That means you'll need to scroll down for more of today's feature presentations!]



[clipping courtesy of NHC July 20, 2009]

Posted: July 20th, 2009
1:50 P.M.

10 comments :

  1. Ah...so it begins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You sweet thing you. You mean now I can rely on you for weather too? I knew you were a gem, but I didn't know you were a diamond. Love,love, love it. Thanks Annie. Country Love and Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK- so where is this hurricane?
    I live in South Texas.
    Enjoyed visiting!

    laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the new header.
    Thanks for your update.
    Have a great week and keep your eye on the tube.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIKES!!! SO glad I am in Pensacola and not for long... Well we'll be here for a week but I don't think I'll have to worry... Stay Safe!

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well stuff happens,and happens and happens......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now going to call you Hoot the weather lady! Thanks for coming by my blog....... My bites are better and every one of them now has large blister... and THEY ITCH! I am living on Benadryl and am in a haze all the time..... or maybe I was in a haze before this, not sure..... It is my first experience with these things......and I need it to be my last........

    have a wonderful week girl...... I am way behind on my blogging.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never been close to a hurricane.

    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, I was wondering when hurricane season was going to start up again...now I know! lol Hopefully none will hit your way!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete

.