my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Sunday, December 14th, 2008
8:40 A.M




I just finished composing my "Faces of Christmas" for the annual Blog Holiday Tour, which begins on the 15th [tomorrow] throughout blog-land. It's an extremely large blog file, so I thought it'd load a bit quicker by publishing it on one separate entry. And the link is the sneak preview. There are 48 'faces of Christmas' in a slide show of sorts. There is also a music file added, but there is an option of turning the music off also for those that don't like my choice or would prefer no music. The best thing I can say is --hope you have a speedy connection. LOL I will also keep an active link on my sidebar for those that prefer to visit some other day. And the tour graphic found on my special tour page, will take you to ALL the participants tomorrow. For now, for today, just click on the graphic link provided here in the post this morning. You may also wish to join in on the fun. I know I've done this for two years now, and it's just amazing to venture through blogland and see all the goodies and love and wonderful holiday cheer!!

Happy Sunday everyone.

Thanks to all who sent 'get well' wishes for Bud and me! Truly, truly, much appreciated. Last night we both slept better and we both now have what you call a 'progressive' cough. Instead of the dry, hacking, cough that makes one feel so miserable. So, it's breaking up....finally!!! A few more days, and if God-willing, we'll both be good as new. Well, not new...but good as before the onset. LOL Thanks again. Oh, and one more thing, this past week we've received some gifts and cards in snail mail....I'm not forgetting about them, I WILL acknowledge all the wonderful kindnesses and thoughts sent to us for the holiday....you're all so sweet!!! I will post a special post before the week's over, I promise!! It's just that we've been under the weather and haven't felt up to doing much of anything but sleep and cough. [I crack myself up sometimes!---actually, it was mainly cough and hardly any sleep.]

And don't forget, tomorrow will also be the 1st day to sign up for my 1st ever blog giveaway. So come back if you can find time tomorrow.

7 comments :

  1. sooo many santa's! i'm speechless. they are WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you and hubby are feeling better, my prayers continue for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni,

    I'm glad that you and Bud are both feeling better. I feel a bit better today but am really tired. Dwight is feeling better. These things seem to linger with me.

    Looking forward to your post tomorrow and the Blog Holiday Tour. I'm sure there will be some awesome posts.

    Anxiously awaiting your giveaway. I can't begin to guess what it will be. But the time has come for us to find out.

    About the pets - you are correct. Most humans are irresponsible. However, the animal shelter should be monitoring who is receiving them. On their website they tell about dogs that were adopted last December and returned in January. I enjoyed hearing your opinion.

    Take care, Anni. I'm going to brave the elements to take Brandon to get his mother's present.

    Blessings for a great day.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO ANNI, :)

    THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING MY NEW BLOG!

    YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!
    THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AWARD IS FOR YOU TOO MY NEW BLOG FRIEND. PLEASE ACCEPT IT AND PASS IT AROUND.
    YOU DEFINITLY HAVE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT I SEE.

    I'LL BE BACK TO VISIT AND YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME AT MINE AS WELL. ~MELISSA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! you're welcome to quote me or link up. i feel honoured...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've 'snagged' your Blog Giveaway announcement and will post it now, then return to check out your preview. How is it I didn't know about a annual Blog Holiday Tour??? After all this IS my 2nd Christmas in the Blogosphere. Guess I need to focus better ...
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice that you feel better, you will be able to jump to the ceiling again for Christmas, without caughing !
    I didn't know about the Christmas tour, must have missed it. But I will try to participate too.

    ReplyDelete

.