my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



Saturday's Reflection Photos for the Photo Hunt below this little blog. Scroll down.



- - -

Today Bud and I go for a short drive up the highway to King's Ranch. Each November the ranch hands and the ranch owners put on a huge event. A cowboy breakfast. All decked out in the area with an authentic ranch hand breakfast for those who buy tickets to the event! I'm looking forward to arriving. We'll be leaving shortly. It's going to be a fun outing. Pictures, hopefully, will follow in the next few days. We're getting ready to leave. So if you stop by, I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can. Happy Trails to you.......

11 comments :

  1. Gday Anni, have a great day, dont over eat at the breakfast LOL look foward to your pics...Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun day sweetie,love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Robert Frost. Thanks for posting such a lovely poem. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY THAT!!! I can't wait to hear about it! That Ranch was one of the best parts of our Texas vacation - thanks to YOUR recommendation! We realllly enjoyed it - wish we could do breakfast there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a cowboy breakfast, sounds yummy, do tell more when you can... have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had friends who have attended. They said it was great. I'm looking forward to hearing your take. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun! Have a fabulous time! I can't wait for pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You going to tell me you enjoy going there for the breakfast?? It's the cute ranch hands, isn't it!!!! hehe Oh Anni, this sounds like so much fun, I do hope you and Bud are having a great time and that you were able to get some pictures!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun event ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a lot of fun. I"m sure of read of that ranch somewhere along the line.

    ReplyDelete

.