my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




I am totally thankful for friends like you----


Tuesday evening, I was totally surprised to read in my comments that I was given an award. I went over to Antoinette's and was even more surprised at the most sweetest comment under the award; what she wrote about me at her blog: Sparky's Scratches! Her words touched my heart. I'm very appreciative of other bloggers who have such kind hearts - Thank you dear Antoinette. Thank you very much!!! You made my day with this award, and what you wrote about me and my blog. Here is what I found when I arrived at Sparky's Scratches--



And Thursday evening, Storyteller awarded me this very same blog award. I love prisms, have I ever told anyone that? I have three sitting on my windowsill in the dining room. Love the spectrum of 'speckles' they emit when the sun shines on them!

Thank you, thank you! Both, from the bottom of my heart.


- - -



Mary at Mary's Writing Nook left a comment for me to stop by her blog...and this is what I found waiting there for those who leave comments in her blog while visiting! I do like to leave comments when I visit...I think it's rude if I don't. So this was very nice of her to recognize her friends and blog-buddies! Thanks Mary.

AND! I'd like to reciprocate by giving this same tag button to ALL who stop by and leave a comment. You're all much appreciated. And I read all comments...you're tops!!!

8 comments :

  1. Sweetie, did you see the award that I gave you last week? Congrats on all of your awards, you deserve them. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anni,Congrats on the award from storyteller. this one is really making the rounds this week. I got mine from Jen over at the Dust Bunny Hostage.
    Hugs and Blessings. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anni -- Congratulations on your award. Those come with a view obligations you know.

    We drove by the old stadium a couple of times this spring. I never made it there to go in.

    I did a Skywatch tonight, I haven't done that before. It shows God's majesty vs. Man's smokey train.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anni! Late getting around for Fun Monday commenting--life has been intruding this week. But how fortunate to be able to congratulate you on your newest awards and recognition coming your way through blogging. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anni,

    Congratulations on the awards. You are very deserving on both counts.

    Hope Friday is a great day for you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on both your awards. So glad you stopped by and left a comment too! You have quite a collection of books. I am not a book reader and I know this is wierd, I never liked the Wizard of Oz. But it sounds like you really enjoy those books. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome awards you deserve them, your blog
    is ALWAYS terrific!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your awards, and thanks for the link-love ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

.