my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Sunday's blog entry for me is a busy one!! I have a meme I found at Melli's, the funny Sunday Snippet, the Unconscious Mutterings, and an award I made for a special friend. And a little note to all three who are my Pay It Forward boogers recipients....So let me get started:

<><><>


I read Melli's take on this meme, and after doing it in two parts since it was kinda long...it's done! That was fun. I loved the photo I got when I typed in my answer for the current mood!!! [to get the rules, click on Melli's link here...it's all there. I confess, I was lazy and forgot there were rules, so didn't copy them]


1. What is your current relationship stat?


[happily married]



2. What is your current mood?


[contented]



3. What is your favorite band/singer?


[Rod Stewart]



4. What is your favorite Movie?

[GWTW]



5. Where do you live?

[Corpus Christi, Texas]



6. Where do you work?

[I don't work]



7. What do you look like?

[Retirement]
**I first read this as "What do you LIKE?] So the above is the answer

Then, the correct question "What do you look like?"...I typed in Grandma & got this:



8. What do you drive?

[red pontiac]



9. What is your favorite TV show?

[Gregory House, M.D.]



10. Describe yourself?

[middle aged bitty]



11. What are you doing today?


[blogging!]



12. What did you do last night?

[movies]





13. What is your name?


[well, duh -Anni!]


<><><>



I'm finally getting my Pay It Forward packages readied for shipping!! I began looking around for things for each individual and kinda gave up. Even if I read the ladies' blogs I still really never got a 'drift' of what they DON'T like vs. what they DO like. So, I opted to find a little something of the same idea/concept for each. In other words, more or less identical in concept but still different. Besides, I always feel that favoritism works into this, and I don't want any lady to feel cheated. But they're now ready to ship...just have to get to the Post Office. That's the main thing right now. It's NOT one of my favorite places. Anyway, Jo, Mo, and Jenn ---hopefully by the time the month of April is over they'll be on their way!!! And I truly hope you'll enjoy the little things I found for you all. Happy Pay It Forward!!! AND---to you three, keep an eye on my sidebar. When the check mark by your name on my pay it forward list turns GREEN, it's a 'go'...they've been sent!!!

<><><>





It's now a proven fact in life: MEN CREATE WOMEN TO WORK MORE!!!

LiveScience Staff

LiveScience.com
Fri Apr 4, 11:05 AM ET

Having a husband creates an extra seven hours of housework each week for women, according to a new study. For men, tying the knot saves an hour of weekly chores. Read More

[this all explains why I've been so tired at night for 40 years!!]



Play along with your subconscious; Sunday's Word Association.
Join here.


She says ... and I think ...

  1. Nutritious :: Oatmeal
  2. Graduate :: Dustin Hoffman [movie]
  3. Tonight! :: Show - Her-r-r-r-e's Johnny!!!
  4. Located :: Situated
  5. Weapon ::Samurai Sword
  6. Jumper ::Cables
  7. Collectibles ::Items
  8. Dennis ::Quaid
  9. Hostile ::Indians
  10. Vivid ::Sharp



<><><>

And last but certainly not least:

This is an award I would like to pass onto Mary @ Mary's Writing Nook! It's a new award made by me, and I wanted to pass it on first to Mary...we, in my mind, being of kindred spirits. She and I have so much in common and we find more and more familiarities daily. With this Kindred Spirit Award, I try to convey the spirit of friendship. Her generosity and self worth is beyond compare. She is a giving, loving, wife, mother and grandmother. Thanks for being a good blogging friend!!! I want to pass on to others in time [each an individual 'award' -different], but Mary just had to be the first ever to receive one. I had her in mind when I designed this. The intention behind this is not to pass it on by those who receive it...I want it to have a very special, personal distinction, for each individual. It means a lot to me in doing acts of kindness and giving a little of my time, when I can find time[!] to others who are so willing to give of themselves, unconditionally! May your kindness be everlasting Mary!!


BE on the lookout for other recipients soon!!


17 comments :

  1. Good Morning Anni,
    I enjoyed reading your Meme that you done. I think the cartoons match each question very nicely. I'm not going to promise to do this, but I may give it a try one day this week. It does look fun and I'm just curious as to see what kind of pictures it would put in for me. LOL. I'm sure your Pay It Forward Recipients will love what you send them. I do hope you will post a picture of what you sent them when they receive it. I guess that's why I stay tired all the time too is having to take care of my DH. LOL. That was just too funny. I do love the new Award you made for Mary. "CONGRATULATION'S" to Mary for receiving it from you. Mary is truly a wonderful and loving person. I am glad that I met her as well. I did put up a new post this morning. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours. I have some things for you on my post today also.

    Love & Hugs,
    Karen H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed reading you today, as always :)

    LOL I figured EVERYONE would say jumper cables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mutterings. ^_^ We were close on Weapon. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tagged myself for the "it's all bout me".
    it's fun.

    c",) Morning Sniffles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anni,

    I am speechless and it made tears well to know that you think so dearly of me. You, my friend, have touched my heart and made my day. Thank you just cannot express the wonderful gift you have given me. I know that this award was made with love and yes, we are kindred spirits. I love you like a sister and one day I hope to knock on your door and give you a big hug.

    Enjoyed your post, as always. The photos match your words very well and I love the Anni button of the little fairy.

    Take care. I have to hurry over to my Writing Nook and post my beautiful award. Have a wonderful Sunday and thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

    Love and blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. This game seems to be very funny I have to try it once too, lol ! (Love your hubby's face in the bed !)
    Yesterday evening I was hunting through Houston, behind a serial killer ! (it was a TV movie !) I told Mr. Gattino "Anni lives near there" and he said you should pay attention to the killer !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Anni! I am going to try out the "its all about me" later today!

    Awesome mutterings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome stuff for Mutterings...and then some! 'It's all about me' was fun to read, too. I should try that sometime.

    Cheers, Anni! And to everyone, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFLMBO! Anni... I'm off to make an award JUST for YOU! Your post today inspired it... and I GOTTA do it! I just can't help myself!!! I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anni, I enjoyed your post today!! I am tired today after our big day out yesterdat at the Tartan Day! Nancy was able to go with us and she sure did have a good time too!! In fact she has gone back to bed and is taking a nap!! I think I will too!! Congrats to Mary! She is so neat!! She understands about Nancy! Love and Hugs Grams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my mutterings.
    Ofcourse I came over to see yours.

    Well, a samurai sword is a dangerous weapon.

    Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy the first meme you did Anni, maybe i'm going to have fun doing that :)

    I remember the very first film of Dennis Quaid, it's the Twist of Fate and I find him so handsome on the movie and he became the love of my life after that lol!

    Too bad he and Meg Ryan have to seperated, I like Meg Ryan too.

    Thanks for the comment on my post :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoy you daily, bless you sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay! I'm back! Had a hard time finding just the right graphic... but this one will do! TaDa!

    Anni's Award

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like that Photobucket meme! I decided to play. I'll post my answers later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoyed your post (loved the photo bucket pics.) We actually had one in common -- Johnny Carson. Thanks for taking the time to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this quote in the comment section ... it's cool how you change this up often. I don't know how I missed this post last week, but it's probably because I've not been checking Google Reader on a daily basis ... but rather visiting from my Blogroll and/or the Mr. Linky's I find on weekdays when I play along with 'weekly memes' ... but I wanted to let you know I liked the Photobucket meme and may do it myself sometime. (Actually methinks I did see this before ... but somehow I didn't comment) Anyway I did a 'meme' like this one previously and there's a link to it in my sidebar at Small Reflections, but I did it 'wrong' because I'd never used Photobucket before. Now I know how to use the HTML codes rather than saving the images to my computer and losing the links. I'm learning all the time ;--)

    I love the award you made and gave to Mary. It's lovely!!! And ... it reminds me how I've been meaning to teach myself how to do this now that I've taught myself to add text to graphics. So much to do ... so little time. LOL

    I'm sure there were other things in your post, but I've forgotten what they were ... and you've got newer posts, so I'll stop here.

    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

.