my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds










~...End Wordless Wednesday
[comment link below the tag/meme & award]


<><><>

I found this list to fill out over at Karla's Rambling Roads. I loved her answers, so I thought I'd have a go...

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket.
2. Your hair? Short Sassy...like me. LOL
3. Your mother? Gone but not forgotten.
4. Your father? Still with me in memory.
5. Your favorite thing? You mean possessions? Bed maybe?
After all, I've had a nightly affair with it my entire life!!!
6. Your dream last night? Nah.
7. Your favorite drink? Water.
8. Your dream/goal? Live longer.
9. The room you're in? Library/computer room.
10. Your hobby? Crocheting and a lot of others.
11. Your fear? Heights, snakes, deep water.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still happy and with my hubby.
13. Where were you last night? Here, at home.
14. What you're not? A man.
15. Muffins? LITE blueberry...
No fat, no cholesterol...and tasty!!!
16. One of your wish list items? Mo' Money. :::giggles:::
17. Where you grew up? North of Denver, Colorado
18. The last thing you did? Peed, walked, and then drank OJ.
19. What are you wearing? Sweats right now.
20. Your TV? Not on that's for sure!
21. Your pets? Two...cats.
22. Your computer? Hands off buster! I'm using it!! lol
23. Your life? Fulfilling!
24. Your mood! Refreshed from my walk.
25. Missing someone? :::looking around::: nope, we're all here that should be!
I can't dwell on who I WISH were beside me...
26. Your car? Red with gold interior.
27. Something you're not wearing? Earrings at the moment.
28. Favorite store? All of 'em.
29. Your summer? Hot and Lazy.
30. Like someone? Of course, doesn't everyone?
31. Your favorite color? Deep rich purple!
32. When is the last time you laughed? Just a few minutes ago...cat antics.
33. Last time you cried? Sunday [watching "8 Below" by Disney].

<><><>

I received this in my email from Mary at Mary's Writing Nook Tuesday Morning, and wanted to post it here today. As I told Mary in my reply, I think our friendship goes much further than just a blog comment here and there. We've become good blogging buddies and have shared some intimate thoughts many a time. Hopefully we can remain bonding in an everlasting friendship. Thank You kindly Mary! It really made my day to receive this.

31 comments :

  1. ***This is our sunrise two days ago. I was out by the garage/driveway waiting for hubby to come out to walk with me, as I waiting, I snapped these three in order...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like the sky is on fire. GREAT shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos Anni!

    Happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your WW photos are beautiful Anni. Happy WW to you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the looks of the sunrise, you awoke pretty early!!

    *blush* I'll definitely be still under my quilt covers :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots:-).
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful sky !
    I wasn't much on my computer yesterday because I had my "goat meeting" you know my two friends who went with me to Egypt. Once a week on Tuesdays we are getting together and chat the whole afternoon as if we were payed for ! Yesterday it was my turn Mr. Gattino was banned from the Living room and the machine guns started, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful~Happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gday Anni. beautiful sunrise photo's.
    your answers to 11 also my greatest fear, and,Purple is my favorite colour, once had a beautiful velvet purple lounge suite. and bought 8 below dvd a few weeks ago..My star is leo..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Anni,
    I'm late in visiting this morning and posting as well. The Sunrise pictures you took are just breathtaking. "THANK YOU" for sharing them with us. It does fit perfectly for Wordless Wednesday. I enjoyed reading your list you had today. I had to LOL at 18 and 22. "CONGRATULATION'S" on the very well deserved Friendship Award from Mary. She emailed it to me as well. I just forgot to post about it this morning. LOL. I had 3 Meme's to do this morning so I am trying to keep up and not let things pile up on me. LOL. I think it's so wonderful that you and Mary have become very good friends. She is truly a wonderful person and I am so glad to have come across her and you here in blogland. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

    Love & Hugs,
    Karen H.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Wow, what beautiful sunrises you have in Texas. Loved your answers, you always make me laugh. Hope your day is as colorful as your skies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pictures are "awesomely" gorgeous.
    I think I might use that meme for my Thurs. post since I have nothing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such dramatic shots … remind me of the fires in So Cal last year. Loved your answers this morning … especially #18 ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful shots! I haven't seen a sunrise for years. hehe.... *embarrass*

    ReplyDelete
  17. wowwwwwwwwww SUCH BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! MUST BE A PRO PHOTOGRAPHER YOU ARE ANNI! AMAZING!

    HAPPY WW!

    Check out mine too;

    Studying Love
    Reminiscing the Past

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE these pictures! They are gorgeous!!! I did a picture with the sun too, but yours are better! :) I loved your list. 18 cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. After seeing these photos, I may have to start walking very early in the morning. The sunrise is simply spectacular, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pictures of the sunrise. I feel I know you a little better from your 33 questions and answers. I enjoyed reading those.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your pictures are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    I got the same E-mail from Mary and it was so wonderful because it came at just the right time. I was so blue last night,after not getting good news at the dentist for Nancy.

    This award cheered me up! I wrote her and she wrote me back and helped me through all the bad news yesterday!
    What a great friend she is to us bloggers!!
    The Dentist can't put Nancy in the hospital to take care of her teeth because she is just to ill. He didn't think she would make it if we put her through this.
    I would really appreciate your prayers, too! Love and hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your sunset pictures are fantastic! They make the sky look like it's on fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful sunset! I wish I could get pictures like that but we have so many tress in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful sunrise! I also enjoyed the pictures of your storm on Monday. It looks like spring has sprung for you, I am so jealous! Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anni,

    The photos for your WW are beautiful. There's nothing like a beautiful sunrise or sunset. These are some of my favorite things.

    Enjoyed your meme and learning more about you. I did the other meme and it is posted on my blog. Not sure if you've had a chance to read it or not.

    I'm behind today. Two friends have had deaths in their family - one a mother and the other a father. Had to get a new hair do for that wedding next week. Lots of running around and doing errands.

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the award. We have a lot in common and I definitely treasure your friendship.

    Back to work now to get everything done that's required of me today.

    Love and blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hellooooo Anni:-)

    I so love your sunrise pictures...now with the time change, I'm not up early enough to see the sunrise! lol I do make sure I look out my window to watch the sunsets, though, I'm always in awe of them.

    Loved reading your answers to the meme. Yup, I agree with you, need more money so we can go shopping in all the stores! hehe Can you just imagine both of us going shopping together??? We'd have a hard time resisting anything! lol

    Isn't that award from Mary just so delightful...she sent it to me too and I wanted to post it on my blog this morning but Blogger wanted no part of it. Will try again tomorrow.

    Hope your day is going well, my friend. Love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful pictures... you'll have to do a sunset next!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the photos, nice job! and your list things was cute! I cried in 8 below too. I love dogs!
    Your Irish blessing is sweet!!!♥

    ReplyDelete

.