“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






THIS POST WILL REMAIN UP HERE ON TOP UNTIL
FEBRUARY 24TH or until three 'sign up'. It's now Closed!

SCROLL DOWN FOR MY DAILY POSTS.




I found this at Mary's Writing Nook's Pay It Forward Post. I'm thinking this will be a very worth while effort on my part, and it will be fun and exciting at the same time. So, I'm gonna "play" it forward [pay it forward]. I'm going to take the next few days [until February 24th -one week] or until three of you to leave me a comment that you're wanting to receive a small token of friendship from me in snail mail. I'll grab the three names 'from the "hat/bowl" and send you a message, or leave a comment. Thing is: You must tell me you're willing to play along and eventually, if your name is chosen, you WILL need to give me your mailing address so I can send the gift!! AND YOU MUST BE WILLING TO 'PAY IT FORWARD YOURSELF'....by sending three gifts to someone else that visits your blog. The stipulations I read at Mary's state that the time frame for sending the gifts out is one year. You can send them out as you wish...but they should be sent as a pay it forward gesture!!!! It doesn't have to be a costly gift...just something of friendship.

If you're willing to participate in this Pay it Forward...sign up here, and add a blog 'article' that you are going to pay it forward to some lucky three from your blog comments.

'Drawing' the names will be exciting, I think.

---
In the drawing to receive gifts from me are:

JO Beaufoix

Jenn

Greatfullivin

9 comments :

  1. Anni,

    You've done a wonderful job with this. As always you've added an unique twist and I LOVE IT!

    I'm sure you will get lots of people wanting to participate.

    Thanks for joining in the fun. Have a wonderful and safe week.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little ambitious for me right now. Makes me feel a little guilty admitting that. I wanted to tell you that I like the new look on your blog, especially the thumbnail pic I see on your comments. The old Anni looked a little ghostly! Have a great week - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I'd play along but I've already done this one recently (or something very similar). I think it's a great idea! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anni I'd like to play, if you're ok for UK entrants. I won't be offended if you're not, what with postage etc.
    Take care :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anni. I will post about your competition tomorrow. It's a really lovely idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll play again! I had so much fun the last time I did this. I sent out hand made gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning to Ya!!!!! dont put my name in the Pay It Forward as I am already doing it on my blog..... I still need a third person but there is plenty of time.. Just wanted to stop in and let you know that I love reading your post.......... always interesting and most always much fun.........

    happy hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this somewhere else and the thought of new books was VERY tempting. But I'm a book whore and I keep all mine.

    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anni...I would love to Play or pay along. I will be home this weekend and will post about it then.(if thats ok) This sounds like such fun! Have a great day. I really miss having the time to keep up with ya...soon, very soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

.