my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




My Thursday 13 'Horoscope Share for January 10th' is below.
I found this and decided to join since I blog most every day since I began the whole concept. It's now proudly perched on my sidebar!! And...I would like to pass info to y'all who consider yourself a 'holic like me!! Just click on the Badge and pick it up. You're in!!! It's like confession. Dear Carolyn chose me as a blogaholic! I think she's right!!!! In fact, I KNOW she's right.


* *
Hi, I'm Anni....

and, I'm a Blogaholic!!


LivinWithMe.com's Blogaholics Anonymous Award!


* *
Are you a 'holic?
Join the Membership


- - -

I took a quiz. My results:

82 points is in the 81 through 100 precent
You're definitely a blogaholic.
Take the quiz

<><><>

And in regards to the "National DeLurking Week" for January 7-13. I would MUCH rather have lurkers who DON'T leave a comment than have visitors that would disagree to my blog and leave spam and/or derogatory remarks. So, in all essence, lurking is good at times. I do it....and if the certain blog entry is not one I can leave a pleasant comment, I exit. The old saying goes well with my attitude on this "If you can't say anything NICE, don't say anything AT ALL". If I were to leave something like: "Have a pleasant day" to one blog entry I'd normally "flag" as offensive, I'd feel as though I'm lying.

I have my site meter as a hidden value on my blog, and I can get who visited and how long they stayed. And I know I have plenty of 'non-commentors' and that suits me well, 'cause I am sure it's all for the best of interests.

9 comments :

  1. I made a test I don't remember where and I am not a Blogaholic, lol ! So I can't join the membership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Anni,
    I was able to do a post today. I took the quiz and here is what is said about me.
    44 points is in the 21 through 50 precent
    You are a casual weblogger. You only blog when you have nothing better to do, which is not very often. There's nothing wrong with that. But if you'd post a little more often, you'd make your readers very happy.
    I don't think it's correct as I try to blog everyday. Oh well, what do they know. LOL. When you have time, stop by. I have something for you on my today's post. I read your Thursday Thirteen. I'm an Aries and my Birthday is on the 25th. "THANK YOU" for sharing this with us. "THANK YOU" for being concerned about me this week as well. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

    Love & Hugs,
    Karen H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scored 52%.

    "You are a dedicated weblogger. You post frequently because you enjoy weblogging a lot, yet you still manage to have a social life. You're the best kind of weblogger. Way to go!"

    Too cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep that attitude too. I visit a ton of blogs every but I just don't know what to say on some of them!

    I got 48/100 on the quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love buttons and this one is very adequate, lol, it's mine now, I already published it although I scored 48/100...I guess my only occasional blogging on weekends did that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anni ...I AM a lurker..LOL. I read you almost every day but often do not comment, I will try harder! I only scored a 51 on the blogaholic scale. I think I could have made it if there were more questions about reading blogs. Any way I adore reading you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melanie just gave this out as a award!! She gave it to me!! and I have passed it on to you!!! What a fun award!! Love Grams

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you've joined the Blogaholics club! I'm adding you to my Blogahlics blogroll, if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anni,

    Guess I qualify as a lurker also. I visit your blog almost on a daily basis but don't always leave a comment. You have so many people who post a comment on your blog that I don't see how you can possibly visit everyone's blog and leave a comment. You wouldn't have time for anything else in your day if you did that.

    I took the quiz and only scored 34 out 100. That indicates I'm not a blogaholic, but I think I am as I am definitely addicted.

    Can I still be a member of the club? I think the badge is so cute and would like to have it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

.