“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes








Talk..to..Grams has tagged me with "My Four".

Four Jobs I've Held
1) Head receptionist at Chamber of Commerce (COLORADO)
2) Office Manager at local high school (COLORADO)
3) Patient Coordinator at corporate psychiatric clinic (COLORADO)
Out of boredom after hubby retired and we relocated to ARIZONA, I was with a temp office, but soon quit[not even a full year]. No longer working---and love it.
4) Housewife ---nearly 39 years!!


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
1) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
2) Phantom of the Opera -2004
3) Titanic
4) The Whole 9 Yards -just for the comedic parts


Four Places I've Lived
1) Nebraska
2) Colorado
3) Arizona
4) Texas


Four TV Shows I Watch
1) Animal shows - especially NGS's Tigers or DISCOVERY Tigers
2) Televised baseball games[seasonal] - never miss the World Series either
3) Super Bowl
4) Academy Awards
*I don't watch too much television. Most programming is not to my taste. I do watch House, and Prison Break and Two and a Half Men....but they seem to be pre-empted for American Idol which I will not watch! So, if the television is on, it's mostly on History Channel, Discovery, National Geographic, PBS, or AMC/TCM for movies. I also love historical dramas and watch some over and over --for instance: A&E's Horatio Hornblower or serials like ROOTS, THORN BIRDS, RICH MAN POOR MAN, CENTENNIAL....


Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1) Mazatlan, Mexico
2) Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
3) Hawai'i
4) Washington, D.C. [Twice when single & I've flown into this area twice since I've married, ...once for sights of our capital city and historical points---Arlington Cemetery, capitol, mall, Lincoln's Memorial, Jefferson, Smithsonian, IWO Jima, Library of Congress, Quantico, Viet Nam Wall....even climbed to the top of Washington Monument! and drove to Ocean City MD. The 2nd time, --from VA to Pennsylvania for Civil War stuff, such as Gettysburg, Appotmatox, Ford's Theater, Spotsylvania, Antietam,---canons and more canons!!...]


Four Favorite Foods
1) Cheeseburger - it's actually a swiss burger I make - turkey burger with swiss cheese, stroganov gravy, mushrooms
2) Chili Verde - homemade Mexican Soup with jalapeno peppers and stewed chicken
3) Cheeseburger - another favorite I make - turkey burger with cheddar cheese, homemade cilantro picante, jalapeno peppers, lettuce, tomato, and guacamole
4) Pepperoni Pizza!!!


Four Websites I Visit
TNChick - each Saturday
Insanity Prevails
My own --to check for comments
Pea's Corner

For me...I no longer take the time to tag anyone, so the 'tagging' will be just whomever visits and wants to play! Let me know if you do, I'd love to see your answers.

3 comments :

  1. I so enjoy reading these types of memes because you always learn something new about the person:-) Oh gosh, I've watched Titanic so many times, I've lost count! lol I've got a couple of memes I'm supposed to have done and still haven't gotten around to them...sigh! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you didn't do tags ! I am just finding my way around blogdom so I am sorry! I'll keep that in mind next time.
    I liked reading your memes and getting to know you better! Thanks for playing anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Whole Nine Yards - I thought it was a clever movie.

    ReplyDelete

.