my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Once again, I've been tagged [for me, I'm blogging it]. I received this in an email, from a MySpace friend of my daughter's, which [by co-inkydink] she also received in an email from another who blogs, and so on and so forth!! You/I can only use one word to answer the question. That, in itself 'sounds' easy, but if you try to answer with just one word, it's most difficult. Difficult to find just the 'right' word. Anyway, in order to not send it through emails and get spammed by many, I decided to post it here instead.

One Word Meme


1. Where is your cell phone? Hutch

2. Relationship? Longstanding

3. Your hair? Short

4. Work? Huh?

5. Your sister? Best!

6. Your favorite thing? Books

7. Your dream last night? Buggy!!

8. Your favorite drink? COLD

9. Your dream car? Testerosa

10. The room you’re in? Computer

11. Your shoes? Collection!!

12. Your fears? Lots!

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Alive

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Usual

15. What are you not good at? History

16. Muffin? Lemon

17. One of your wish list items? Lotto

18. Where you grew up? Home

19. Last thing you did? Keyboard

20. What are you wearing? Shorts

21. What aren’t you wearing? Makeup

22. Your pet? Kitties

23. Your computer? On

24. Your life? Happy

25. Your mood? Spirited

26. Missing? Molars

27. What are you thinking about right now? Meme

28. Your car? Red

29. Your kitchen? Clean

30. Your summer? Rainy

31. Your favorite color? Purple

32. Last time you laughed? Evening

33. Last time you cried? Yawning

34. School? FUN!

35. Love? Brownies

~ ~ And since I don't believe in tagging anyone myself, if you read this and want to do it, consider yourself tagged.

...go ahead. Make my day. Do you feel lucky? Huh, punk? Seriously, if you wanna, go fer it!!!

3 comments :

  1. Winston dragged her somewhere for sure. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she hid in the basement because you wanted to tag her with that meme ! Although I can understand her, it would be nice if you forced her to do it ! I guess that would be very interesting due to her old age !I am sure she has more than molars missing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bud stuffed her in the freezer! (paybacks for ... well... you know...)

    ReplyDelete

.