“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes








This week, Swampy is our hostess with the mostest! Her challenge for us who play along is to show all the messes errrrr, um cleanliness around our homes. Like, maybe a clean closet! [Not on your life! I demand to 'take the 5th on that one!! ---can I even take a 5th? Guess not.] Junk drawers?---anywhere things are stored!! Or perhaps the uncluttered two car garage that only has room for ONE car? Ya....things like that!!

So, here are mine. Ya, like I said, I'll show you mine if you show me yours!! [Did I say that?]



Part of the entertainment center...The DVD/VHS collection, the rows are 3 deep [the other side of the center is our big collection of 33 1/3 albums for the 'record player'!!



Oooooooo, ewwwwww, messy sloppy drawers!! Now, you wonder just who put the glue gun in there!! It's supposed to be in the craft closet!



As you can see....this is hubby's side of the garage wall! You guessed it....he's the neat freak!



Now, here's my side...a conglomerated mess indeed. But, give me a day or two....I'll find just what I'm looking for here...in time!! I see my gazelle is folded up and not being used....I must get on it again...real soon.

Actually, by the looks of things....my drawers are the messiest!! Where's the T P?
Did someone say attic? *wiping brow*----"phew, that was a close call"



26 comments :

  1. Our problem is that neither of us are neat freaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me to Anni. If we can find things, we are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't look that messy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You garage is WAY cleaner than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boxes give you stuff when needed. Looks good to me. I like boxes of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a good housewife ! When you come into my house it looks nice and everything at its place. But !! when you open only one cupboard, wardrobe, closet, or drawer then you will discover the mess of your life ! I sometimes put all in order but 2 days later it's the same mess again. You should see my underwear and sock's drawer a cat wouldn't find her kitten in there ! That's what is called hypocrite !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You garage is better then mine. I just had to comment because I come by once in awhile and love your sweet blog.

    Smiles and Blessings,

    Angel ():)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks normal to me!
    When I see a neat garage and storage area I know there is a messy mind behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking I had found the purpose for men until Beccy chimed in. My husband is a neat freak too. I am the Slob from the Black Lagoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh your place is so much cleaner then mine;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hootin Anni, Please go over to my blog. There is a little suprise there I hope you enjoy. Grams

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been honored for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Please stop by my blog and pick up your banner and read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No, in my book, that is definitely neat- all boxed. I do have some things in boxes but then I forget what's in there and my hubby is worse than me so I'm blaming our mess on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It all looks pretty normal to me - people gotta live!

    Have a fun Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I so have a drawer like that in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! HA! You "women of age" with NO children left at home... you seem to have forgotten what a REAL mess is! Gimme a couple more years -- then I might think your garage is messy too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked your pics. Especially your "pill" drawer. It reminds me of my momma!

    I'm glad we don't have a garage, but I wish if we did, it looked like yours!

    Enjoyed seeing your "Fun Monday" today.

    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your garage looks more organized than any room in my house. LOL! I have a junk drawer and wonder why my glue gun isn't in the craft area either.

    Happy Fun Monday! I was running late today, but my post is finally up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think "your side" is perfectly acceptable! Even you "junk" drawer was arranged so that I could see everything. Good or bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha ha! Loved your commentary. I agree with everyone, it doesn't look that messy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like you, I know exactly where things are in my own little organized way. Well kinda sorta...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Finding something in a day or two is great, I have at times had to wait a month to find an object. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish my hubby was a neat freak! Your drawers look pretty tidy to me, I'm glad I didn't take pictures of mine, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Why is it ALWAYS the guy who is the neat freak?? Looks good~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks neat to me too. I have to show my husband your garage so he can see what a neat garage is supposed to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Anni looks ok to me but your hubby side just looks like my late hubby,s shed

    ReplyDelete

.