my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out






Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________

the gulf waters

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).

Cucumber Cravin'?!! No, no!! That was yesterday's blog entry answer. My REAL answer would be Gobble-de-Goop by Google©

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?

To be honest, I'm thinking a long time ago...when I installed my Paint Shop Pro....I know it's been ages.

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?

"most likely to be at home these days"

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?

I love turquoise and purple. AND turquoise and brown.



17 comments :

  1. Great Feast. My feast is now up on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your feast - it's been a long time since I've visited... I love the new layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lock yourself in and throw the key out of the window, then you have to (are able) to stay home ! One ex collegue did that once and it took 3 h until they found the key !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an interesting feast! Hope all is well in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your feast, Hootin Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome.Love your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way fun blog, and I loved your feast. I'll be back to visit again. Oh, and I love brown and turquoise together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, the gulf waters - beautiful!

    And I love pink and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good feast today. I thought the questions were a little hard..Guess I did not feel like thinking!! smile!! I liked your deodorant choice. Mine is up too if you have a few minutes today.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our appetizers are pretty much the same! I live on the Gulf, too (altho I call it the ocean) - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great feast!! Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Friday. You had a wonderful feast. I really liked the soup answer. I think this is the first time I visited your Friday Fest. I rarely have time to visit everyone. I must compliment you on your blog, it is adorable!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, turquoise and brown, I forgot that combo! Very pretty. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great feast, and thanks for stoppin' by my own feast, too! I love PaintShopPro, minus the spyware it installs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great feast today. Loved all of your dishes! Your soup made me laugh today...thanks!

    Mine is up...come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! My dessert was like yours.
    I like Cucumber Cravin'! Go with that. It sounds fresh and light.

    I love your new alyout, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoyed your Friday Feast! My dessert includes turquoise too.
    Love your blog!

    Come visit my feast.

    ReplyDelete

.