my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out






This is my first time with this meme for Tuesday. This week we're supposed to post ten favorite photos. Well, I actually have better ones that I've taken, but, to save me time, I'm not going to go through albums and scan better ones. These ten were still on the computer, so I uploaded them here for the week.

From top left to right, and scrolling down here are the explanations of each:

Sunrise walk along Ocean Drive, A tanker going into the port - under bridge, A shrimp boat coming in with a load of fresh shrimp, Our kitty-Winston, Santa afghan I crocheted, Rose from our rose bed, King's Ranch Tour-prize bulls, Sunset in Winter, Our kitty-Tahoe, and last is a sea gull.






8 comments :

  1. Wow, I love your sunrise walk. All the photos are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.

    I love your kitties, but my favorite is the pic of the rose. Well done!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL photos! WOw! You too have some great ones on your hard drive!

    Thanks for stopping by to view mine!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the first one is my fav - I like the shrimp boat, too, and the seagull! They're all really good, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I love the shrimp boat with all the birds... what a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE ALL those photos!!


    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of photos. I love the contrasting colors.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for complimenting my husband's deer photo. I wasn't sure about putting it in with my kids' photos, but it's what he does and therefore it's "him".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics. Love that sunset.

    ReplyDelete

.