“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






Friday, the 11th of May, hubby and I will be celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary!!

I'm more in love with him today than I was so many years ago. And, honestly, I never thought that could happen! He's a man I cherish and adore. He's caring, loving, witty, sweet, and all mine!!







HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BUD!! I LOVE YOU!!!

<><><>

I received this from a long time online friend! She never forgets a special day in my life!!



*[all images can be enlarge for reading]*

9 comments :

  1. Anni, you are blessed! And SO is he! I hope you two have a fabulous day together! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel about your husband..Just like I do I imagine. All of these years and you are still together...beating the odds...Happy Anniversary and many many more to come..Also happy anniversary each day that you have not smoked..I am very proud of you for that..Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Anni and Bud!


    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anni,...My wish is late, but I want to say " Happy Anniversary " to you and Hubby.We have been married 39 years too, with # 40 coming in February.Enjoy your weekend together.
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Anni and Hubby, I also know how you feel, I think we all mellow with age and get close together again once the family leave home and you do things together again just the two of you. i had 45 very happy years together. have a wonderfull weekend together and many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby, Anni!! It's wonderful that you are still so much in love after all those years...may you have many, many more years together:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    (And best of luck on kicking the smoking habit. I went cold turkey about 16 years ago and haven't had one since. Now I can't stand being around it. I know you can DO IT!

    Love your photo today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *smile*

    That's what friends are for!
    Love
    L

    ReplyDelete

.