“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






Oh...how we danced, on the night we were wed...

I'm still having an annoying problem with getting pages to load [through clicking on links - or bookmarks]. I tried Google Chrome also, and still the same thing!! "Server not found" and timed out. Thing is, under this error message it says that it may be the computer's network connection...tried repairing that, and still same ol' same ol'. Crapola. It's either a registry error or the whole shebang. Something got messed up. I've done a malware, spyware, virus update ---scanned it all with each, and only the malware found something. "Repair". Still a pain.

Anyway, the Hootin' Anni household is doing well, but forgive me if I don't come visiting much. Blogs won't load for me all that well. Oh, and today is our 45th anniversary!!! We'll go out and celebrate this evening. As of 5PM Mountain Time, we'll have been wed 45 years exactly. I only have the one photo in Blogger's images so, I'll share it again. This is at our wedding reception...after the vows!  By the way, I was a 'frail' total of 105 pounds.  Ha!!!  Boy, have times changed.  LOLOLOL


May 11, 1968

12 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary, Anni! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having the same problem with things not loading,but it's intermittent. Sometimes everything is just fine. Happy anniversary! That's a long time to be together and still love each other. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, long time. Congratulations and happy anniversary! Wishing you 45 more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Anni! I love the picture - such a good looking twosome. 105 pounds? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, Annie - have a special celebration for making it 45 years. It'll be our 47th in Aug - I was never as skinny and gorgeous as you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! You two are quite the cute couple. Hope the next 45 are as great as the first~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just popped over from your amazing birding blog. Hope you have a wonderful night, happy anniversary and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary Anni!
    I am having the same thing with blogs not loading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary and love the new header too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary. Wishing you many more happy years

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary! Sorry you are having computer issues. I'd highly recommend a Mac. It'll solve those pesky problems.

    ReplyDelete

.