THIS WEEK at I'd Rather B Birdin'
-photos of-

Pretty ones...Cute ones...
SOME OF MY FAVORITE PICS
click on bird name[s] to view them
and read a bit of trivia about them!!
...............Hope to see you there!..............



Only Time©




The tempest; this juncture in time
Touches of Autumn fill the air
Leaves tossed skyward, downward, coated with rime
Icy wind; tosslin' my hair.














Dry, wheat colored grasses sway
Birds overhead, at the horizon, soar
Trees dance to the tempo 'n' play
My bones chilling to the core.

















Espying a green sprout; kept hidden
Underneath the brown, red, orange and gold
"Don't touch my blades of jade; it's forbidden
Dear man, Jack Frost, with your gales so cold".















Some forfeit their right, give up so to speak
Departure 'n' free will, 'tis yet another season
Dwindle and fade, but ne'er too weak...
Decay and wither; compromise 'n' reason.








An encore forthcoming nears
Autumn winds subside, the offspring; seeds of time
Melted snowfall, awash of promise; rebirth reappears
Restored, recovered; returning to their prime!!








Only Time - Poem composed by Hootin' Anni
All Rights Reserved
November 11, 2012
Photos by Hootin' Anni
watermarked.



CONNECTING TO:

CONNECTING TO:
Macro Monday
I Heart Macro
Mellow Yellow
Ruby Tuesday2
Tina's Picstory [category challenge "Red"]

48 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and poem too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! My favourite is the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice macros...I love taking pics of berries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots and my fave is the 3rd photo.

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful - as well the pictures as your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos. Have a fabulous week.

    Liz @ MLC
    Liz @ MOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos and such a lovely, lovely poem - I'm so glad I stopped by! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog - they are greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful pictures and OMGoodness your words are amazing.
    Well done
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post, both the poem and the photos, awesome! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So love this collection of Autumn's art! Beautiful series of macros and a delightful poem!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You truly are a talented lady Anni! Thank you for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like your post with a nice poem and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful photos and I love how you added a verse to each photo.
    You are 2 clever girl.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shots and a fabulous poem!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice poem. You have so many talents. Your photos are great too

    ReplyDelete
  16. very beautiful reds in this collection :) nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks Tina...and thanks for hosting.

      Delete
  17. Nice macros, Anni... AND your poem is PERFECT. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post. It is that time of year to begin supplementing the diets of our feathered friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I actually feed 'em year 'round.

      Delete
  19. What a lovely poem and fantastic photos! The third one is very interesting. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks for stopping by to visit Annette.

      Delete
  20. That second photo was just awesome of the bird. So tell me - do you design your headers yourself? I have no idea how to do that. Awesome job. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie...yes, I do my own website/blog designs. I just finished working on my Christmas template. Those cardinals are one of my favorite birds. Each time I hear one, I go a'huntin'!!!

      Delete
  21. I love those red berries! Great shots and a wonderful poem Anni.
    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...they are pretty.
      And you...you have an awesome week.

      Delete
  22. Ah Anni, your poetry always touches my heart!! Such a wonderful poem and the photos you chose to go with the words, perfect! I'm really loving that last picture, especially, with the red berries, so striking. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect marriage of words and images, absolutely lovely :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete

.