my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




We interupt this program for this special announcement...


My fragments are just two words today:

I'm done!!




Now, it's getting the disc to the printers for getting the genealogy for my brother in law and sister, published in book form. Guess that's more than three words, but Bud and I are gonna celebrate. With over 200 pages in this project only, compared to my own genealogy with Bud's family included nearly 400 pages...this one is quite a bit smaller, but of course a lot less research involved. Tho there were long, long hours of work involved. Done, Done, Done!!! I'm done.


CONNECTING TO:

Mommy's Idea

18 comments :

  1. wow, congratulations. that couldn't have been an easy task. but the way i 'know' you, you don't start something you don't finish, so, happy (and well deserved) celebrating you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! What a gift this is, Anni! I am glad it is over for you - and you can get back to other things you love! I am sure this will be cherished by your BIL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I hope so. I DO KNOW my sister will like it at least. LOL

      Delete
  3. Whooo.... HOOOOOO!!! Congratulations to you!! Don't you love it when you finish a project. Now what are you going to do next??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all your hard work! I've been researching my family tree for years. I always seem to find something else to add. Someday I will publish a book like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My genealogy and Buds, I worked on for over 25 years to accumulate all the info. And I'd do it again if I had time.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Anni! You are so darned accomplished! Your hard work is something that will be cherished for decades to come...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. What a great feeling it is too to complete a big project like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I feel good all under! LOL

      Delete
  7. Congrats sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks!!! Hope you're feeling better today.

      Delete
  8. Family tree are essential in knowing our roots. Congrats! The hard work has paid off. Happy weekend Ms Anni! :)

    ReplyDelete

.