my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Say..... what? spell checker's gone Bonkers!!



From the movie: Link to Cinderella & Bibiddi Bobiddi Boo
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo eclectic PHOTO CREDITS: plastic hamburger bun wrapper, glass dolphin base, sewn-on sweater beads, hanging tea light holder [with lavender beads] Consider them all bibbidi, bobbidi boo!


Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo


Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
It'll do magic believe it or not
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo


Salagadoola means mechicka booleroo
But the thingmabob that does the job is
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo


Salagadoola menchicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi-boo




- - -



This week, I must confess, I almost posted this before Thursday several times, only because it's really something that is just too funny not to share. I'm positive that some of you have read this already, but goodness gracious, it's totally worth re-reading if you ask me. If not but to laugh out loud!! Normally, when I post these, I just initial the last name for screening purposes on my blog and leave it to those really interested in the 'trash talk' to go and read the report in its entirety. But this time, I MUST keep the guy's name in the article because it has a lot to do with the column's reader responses to all of it. So, here goes. This one is just too good to be true. Well, maybe not...I guess it IS true:

    MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Madison man with an unusual name is in jail after police said he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law. Thirty-year-old Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop is tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a probation violation after his arrest Thursday. He remained in jail as of Sunday. Jail records don't list a bail amount or an attorney for him. The Capital Times reports he was arrested after residents complained of excessive drinking and drug use near Reynolds Park. Court records show his previous name was Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, and he legally changed it to Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop in October. He was arrested in another Madison park last April after police found a loaded handgun in his backpack.


...and of course, the comments:

george posted:
So I read the headline and look at my beer can to see how many I've had...... [Anni asks: shouldn't that be 'wondering' how many I've had? Dude!!! ]

CarolR posted: Zippity do dah, Zippity day
You got tossed back in jail today
No more sunshine, comin' your way
Zippity do dah, Zippty day

Zuiderzee posted: Who busted him? Doo Wah Ditty Ditty Dum Ditty Doo?

Katelyn posted: Hmm....All of a sudden....Blue Ivy Carter seems like a normal name...

David T posted: That sounds like one of those names you say in the mirror three times and the dude jumps out and kills you. [Anni says: I think this comment is in reference to the movie - Candyman?]

eyepoker posted: what? no photo?

rog posted: One thing for sure, he'll never have to worry about identity theft.

Dave posted: Would that be one of the Boston "Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop"'s? I'm related to the "Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop"s on my mother's side.

pilotguy posted: This is your name- Jeffery Drew Wilschke...... This is your name on drugs- Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop. Any questions?


I could go on and on with these comments; posting them here, 'cause they're all so deliciously delightful and laughing is good medicine! But I'll stop with this one:

Paul posted: Chit-for-brains must have already been taken.



ARTICLE in part courtesy of Yah00 News
no infringement intended.



FYI...In regards to 'eyepoker' and mugshot...I found his face on another news site...HERE

19 comments :

  1. I had heard about this man on the news. But the comments about it are funnier then the story itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to laugh, thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those comments are hilarious! I would say he looks more like a Doo Doo Bird than a Zopittybop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'd say this guy has a serious problem. I had read the article but not the comments. Thanks for the morning grins, Anni! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the strangest news stories I've read in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! And to show what an idiot he is - his name was formerly Jeffrey Wilschke till he changed it! What was he thinkng?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with the comment, he must have been on drugs to change his name to that! Thanks for sharing this funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I needed a great laugh after the night we had here! Thanks for that! I am a new follower from the Thursday Blog Hop! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! He sounds like a real ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong!

    Great post!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anni well done on being able to type the lyrics to this song that I'll call the alphabet song. I've always loved it but I can't recall seeing the lyrics written out.

    That was quite comical article and comments.
    Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect match up of song and news of the weird!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just tooooo funny! Thanks for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anni, I see you are ready for Valentine's Day with your header and sidebars --very festive. Hilarious story--I loved listening to the song as I read your post--such a fun song to sing along with. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OmGosh! That is so funny! And the comments are even more hilarious. People will do anything for attention won't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ROFL omigosh, Anni, why in the world would anyone in their right mind want to change their name to THAT one...oh ya, right, he's NOT in his right mind!!! lol Those comments are hilarious and oh yes, I'm laughing my head off here. Can you just picture the expressions on the cops' faces when he told them his name? Bet they didn't believe him at first! lol Loved the pictures you put with the song lyrics and of course now I've got that ditty in my head!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a comedy show playing with names. I've heard some strange ones in Africa - but this beats all I ever heard, Anni. Loved the read.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did catch that article about the crazy guy. Just makes you wonder!

    I have been playing catch-up again - it gets to be a habit with me - I finally got a post up after 12 days - ridiculous! I just can't seem to get two thoughts together. I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want you to know that since I saw this post this morning I have had Bibbidy Bobbedy Boo stuck in my head all day! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, indeed. Love your pictures. The tea light holder is very pretty.
    Your "Trash Talk", story not only makes you laugh but, makes you shake your head while thinking, What an Idiot! Guess he doesn't have to worry about his name not being available for a user name on any websites.

    ReplyDelete

.