my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Kids Say the Darnedest Things!!!

Keeping to the Halloween theme for the month I'm posting a rubber duckie...errrr, um....a rubber rat, for Camera Critters! He's perched on our entertainment center and screeches ever so often to remind us just who's boss. Kibbles and bits...that's his favorite. And speaking of kids...yes, kids do say the darnedest things:

WEEKEND FUNNIES INCLUDED - below Ratatouille here---










Remember Art Linkletter? Of course you do, if you're my age!! And, he hosted a TV show that was "Kids Say the Darnedest Things"...'long about 1959 or 1960 -------

WEEKEND FUNNIES



TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louis, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.....

TEACHER:
Clyde your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?
CLYDE: No, sir. It's the same dog.

TEACHER:
Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: 'K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong.
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.


- - -

And last, but certainly not least, o' Mr. Ratatouille here gets his revenge with Tahoe and Winston. No treat, just a 'trick'!!



courtesy of 'rat jokes'

12 comments :

  1. Anonymous10/15/2011

    You crack me up, love you. This is Denise from shortybearsplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Good laughs to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rubber rat - hahahaha! That is funny.. and kind of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your title is so true hehehe.. Hahaha the axe is hilarious lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post ! Love the Ratoutuille ~ Art Linkletter was great too! Enjoy the weekend ~ namaste, CArol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids do say the darndest things! The rat is perfect for Halloween. Happy Critter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rat :)

    the critters in my post are painted on the windows, I wish I knew who did them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun post. You ARE a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anni, cute post. Halloween must be one of your favorite holidays. I loved the funnies, kid do say the darnedest things. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I DO remember Art Linkletter - a funny show. There was Red Skelton around then too? And The HoneyMooners - all good laughs in those days (way back when!). (Thanks your comment, my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahahahahahaha that's cute! I love all your Halloween decorations!

    ReplyDelete

.