my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




Ageless and Evergreen....




Love soft as an easy chair
Love fresh as the morning air


One love that is shared by two
I have found with you

Like a rose under the April snow


I was always certain love would grow
Love ageless and evergreen
Seldom seen by two

You and I will make each night a first
Every day a beginning


Spirits rise and their dance is unrehearsed
They warm and excite us, 'cause we have the brightest love

Two lives that shine as one
Morning glory and midnight sun
Time we've learned to sail above


Time won't change the meaning of one love
Ageless and ever... evergreen.




Song video link:
HERE

Photo credits: Gulf Sunrise, Rose after ice storm [ice is the closest thing to 'snow' as we get here in TX.], sunrise, spoonbills in flight.

A meme where you match the lyrics[words] to photos! Challenging and fun.
THURSDAY MEME PARTICIPATION BUTTON LINK on my sidebar

15 comments :

  1. I got my computer back so am catching up. I always enjoy your songs/photo posts. Now I'm interested in this project you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just plain pretty Annie!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbra is the only one who can sing that song!!
    Very pretty pictures too.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. snow in April, not something I would wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann.... You and me both!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anni,
    I haven't been posting much either.
    I have always loved the relaxing sounds of this song. I have it recorded by Babs and by Kenny Rogers.
    Beautiful pictures,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful morning thoughts and images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post today Anni!!!
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures and a perfect song to go along with them!! Both are so very relaxing.

    (The young couple in my post is my Mom and Dad on their Wedding Day)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your photo illustrations of this song! And the rose under the ice is just spectacular! Your heron header is wonderful! Aren't they such impressive birds?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply super, Anni.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by. I will miss you but we do have other things that need to be done also.
    I love that photo of the spoonbills in flight.
    That must have been a breath taking sight in person.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those Spoonbills in flight are so beautiful!! This has always been one of my favourite Barbra Streisand songs:-)

    The last two days I've been busy with the garden and then canning and pickling again...seems to be no end to it! Go away for 4 days and the garden decides to go nuts!!! lol

    Looking forward to hearing what you've been up to:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful song and post!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a beautiful song, I haven't heard it in awhile. I LOVE your photo of the icy rose Anni, that is gorgeous.

    Sorry I am running so late, my internet connection decided to take a vacation and just returned!!!

    ReplyDelete

.