“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






It's a shelluva home, but somebody hasta keep it clean...


[click HERE to join]


CAMERA CRITTERS





In the far recessed corner of our back yard, you'd find these critters, busy with yard work. Two are solar lights. Their shells USED to glow but no longer since the solar panels have been corroded with weather. And the other is using his wheel barrow picking up debris around his sanctuary.




WEEKEND FUNNIES



A man sits down at a restaurant and looks at the menu. He tells the waiter "I think I will have the turtle soup". The waiter leaves, but the man changes his mind to pea soup. He yells to the waiter "Hold the turtle, make it pea!"


Top 15 Household Pet Dishes
    • Angelfish Cake

    • Hamster and Cheese on Rye

    • Chow Chow Mein

    • Bran Muffy

    • Eggs BenjiDict

    • Yorkieshire pudding

    • Shih-Tzu Kabobs

    • Potbelly Pig in a Blanket

    • Shrimp Cockatiel

    • Fettucine AlFido

    • Chicken Poodle Soup

    • Turtlellini

    • Lhasa Thermidor

    • Rex-Mex Enchihuahuas

    • I’ll-Teach-You-to-Piss-On-My-Pillow Persian Pancakes



...one more:

A CALL TO MEN'S HELPLINE

Hi Andy, this is Jerry, I really need your advice on a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up. She goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket.

Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

12 comments :

  1. Love the little critters in your garden, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the morning smile!
    I love your turtles. We have one that peeks out from some flowers along our front walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anni .. I was so very touched with your comments on my sky post. I am also very sorry for your loss. Some times the actual reality of life and death, overwhelms us .. if there is any solace to be had at all,I find it in nature and the sky
    I am honored you found it in my pictures.
    Joy : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Joke was so funny ~ Just like a man.
    Have a great day Anni
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. The turtles in your yard are so cute. The jokes - oh my! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little critters....LOL at the funnies! Have a great weekend and stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your garden looks magical!
    pretty critters, i so love turtles!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anni, I like your turtle yard art. We had some solar lights that didn't last long at all. What a waste. And I enjoyed your weekend funnies. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL heaven forbid there be a problem with the precious boat.

    Happy Saturday
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Annie we have turtles for yard ornaments also! Our neighbors dog comes over and sniffs them! He thinks they are real!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I can weld it...

    ReplyDelete

.