my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




"Possession is 9/10s of the law!"----


Click HERE to Join

...a meme where you match photos to song lyrics




Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headed my way

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A

Mister blue bird's on my shoulder


It's the truth
It's actual
Everything is satisfactual

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A
Wonderful feeling
Wonderful Day
Yes Sir

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headed my way

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A

Mister blue bird's on my shoulder


Its the truth--------------UH HUH!!!
Its actual
Everything is satisifactual

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A
Wonderful feeling
Feeling this way.....


SONG LYRICS LINK - from "Song of the South" by Disney


PHOTO CREDITS: I took a blue bird finger puppet and filled it with catnip [where the finger goes] and then stitched it shut....making for a favorite toy of Tahoe's....Winston was caught playing with it, and Tahoe quickly intervened and took sole possession of it [she's greedy and selfish]...for Tahoe now, it was a WONderful Day again!!! Sunshine photos are [top] sunrise through one of the crepe myrtle bushes, [bottom] seagull at sunrise on the beach.

21 comments :

  1. Fantastic song and the photos match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the perfect song to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a happy, nippy song and makes me think of summer.

    Tahoe and Winston are very gorgeous kitties..please thank them for making a guest appearance today,
    Nose taps to the kitties,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 4 people in town over the age of 100 alive right now, that grew up without all of the new age crap that's being added to everything we eat, drink and wear. Makes one wonder who was right?
    Great post...made me think...;}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops posted on the wrong post...:{

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very creative. Thanks for sharing.

    All the best, Boonie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Queen -- I knew where you were comin' from! Ya, it makes me wonder too. And the big hoopla over it all makes me question the rightness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Send some of that happy mood over here! I could use it since I have house cleaning on my agenda today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I just had fun singing along! Great pictures, Anni!
    Cute idea for the kitty's too!
    Have a zippity do da day!
    Debbie's Travels

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed the antics of the Cats and seeing the sunrise. You are an early riser, right?
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally enjoyable! My first thought was for the poor blue bird - sure glad it was a finger puppet! Now I'm going to be humming the song!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful feelin' - wonderful song!
    The cats cracked me up over possession of the bluebird. Great fun. Thanks, Anni.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a "hoot" Anni! May your days be filled with sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was so beautiful but now I have that song in my head.
    Here we finally got some sun after 4 days of fog,snow,freezing rain.blah.
    I missed 2 days of work because of it. I did manage to finally get caught up with you and your beautiful posts.
    Zip a doo dah dah.....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) Very creative and CUTE post, Anni!


    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope no bluebird was hurt in the making of this post! hehe Catnip! Well it's no wonder they're after that birdie! lol I've always loved that song and remember the first time I heard it when my mom brought me to see the movie, it's such a catchy tune and oh yes, now I'll be humming it all night! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm humming along, love that song.

    Tahoe and Winston are just adorable. All of my kitties are purring at their photos (actually they would like to play with the bluebird too!).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute.

    We had a lovely spring-like day with 68 degrees. The littles loved it and so did we. As I said in the post I finally got done this week, the snow drop flowers are out and I always hold my breath in March in hopes that they won't have snow on top of them in the next few days after having such a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the idea of making some special catnip toys for the fur bABIES WITH FINGER PUPPETS!!!hOW CREATIVE!! mY TWO FELINES SHALL lOVE THIS pUrrr-fECT TREAT!
    lOVE YOUR TWO BABIES. =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  20. the Japanese won't be singing this song today. So sad, we thought New Zealand was bad, they are worst.

    ReplyDelete

.