my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


from beach to park....



Click either button to Join







A piece of Bamboo washed ashore
I'm guess-timating this is
about 12-15 feet in length.
Newport Beach Access










- - -

INDIAN POINT PARK



If you enlarge the pier photo you'll see a pelican perched on the railing


- - -<><><>- - -

I forgot to add the results of my cardiologist appointment on yesterday's blog post, so, I will add it here this morning. Monday, I had my yearly heart check-up. A full check-up with testing of everything needed after my heart ablation in 2008. The electrophysiologist checked me over good. And I passed with flying colors!! Even the EKG was as he stated "Text Book Perfect"!! Needless to say, I left the appointment feeling very good about myself, and I thank science for helping me through this. I've heard so many stories about needing a pacemaker after an ablation, that I was leery on having it done; it took me twelve years to finally decide on what way to go with my situation. I'm very pleased that all's well.


22 comments :

  1. wow that is one big piece of drift wood lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the appt went so well! I love the picture of that long pier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! It's always elating to get great news from the doc! Glad the ticker is working right:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the featured capture. Very nice photo set. Have a wonderful WW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics and great news too!

    Love the bamboo pic.. so many cool things wash ashore :)
    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Anni,
    Beautiful pictures and excellent health report!!! We already knew you had a 'good' heart!!
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are really gorgeous. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always your photos are beautiful.
    So glad to hear that you past all of your test.
    My mom has had a pacemaker now for years.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The light is impressive in the photo with the bamboo, but my favourite shot is the last one, the bridge. Not sure why. Maybe the moody clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder where this bamboo was coming from ?
    Good sign that you forgot to report about your heart check up, lol ! that really means that everything was OK.
    I became grandma today of a little baby boy Toby I got already 3 pictures. One just after the birth, Internet is really great. Of course he looks wrinkled and red like all newborns, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anni, glad all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic shots!

    http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/11/wordless_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I wonder where this bamboo came from.
    Outdoor Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know you are thrilled with the good news from the doctor. When I go to the hematologist every six months, I am in a state of panic. Then when I get a good report I am estatic. Your shots of the pelican and the dock are so beautiful...the dock looking so serene. Beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is the sand black? That is a huge Bamboo. I am just wondering where it might have come from originally.
    I'm happy all is well, I was praying for you.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeaaaaaaaaaaa you on having such an excellent check up result!! I can well imagine the relief you felt:-)

    That certainly is a long piece of bamboo that washed ashore. Makes you wonder where it came from!

    I wish we had pelicans here, they look like such fascinating birds. Great photos my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You must be living a very healthy life style.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, Anni! It's been awhile since I've come visiting. I love "Eat More Pie." I definitely will. Glad to hear you came through your test in flying colors....I love your photo of the bamboo. Where do you think it floated in from?

    ReplyDelete
  19. good news. continue to do what has caused your body to be on target. rose

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great shots! The one of the bamboo makes you wonder about its' voyage. Glad you passed you test!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  21. just dropping here to see your pretty photos. Congrats on your checkup :)

    ReplyDelete

.