my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




It's Sunday....where is Carmen San Diego? LOL

could you tell I couldn't think of a title?

and
click on Sunday Stealing button to join

SUNDAY STEALING

1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why? I really can't think of any specific time...I'm happy most always. Ever since I can remember. I do know I was really happy graduation day. Finally....school's out for good!! And then, I began working in the corporate world full time! I liked the pay. :0)

2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life? The love of my life came into the office where I worked...I actually thought he was married at the time...tho he was single and NEVER been married. I went out with him finally, and on the 3rd date he proposed marriage.

3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession? Clothing...Blue jeans!!! And my most treasured possession can't be a spouse, 'cause you can't "Own" a person...so, the next closest thing is my wedding rings...that proves it that he still loves me.

4. Must-have makeup or beauty item? None...well, would earrings be considered a 'beauty item'? They are for me. By the way, last week, me talkin' about the newwest mascara...Falsies? Well, I did buy some, and I'm not impressed much...it clots in clumps!

5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly? LOL...right now at this moment? memes

6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him? Yes. Probably so, I'd want to know and I'd appreciate the honesty of a friend telling me...so, yes, I'd do the same.

7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart? Having a family.

8. Where do you see yourself five years from now? Alive, I hope!!

9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose? Winning mega millions in the Lotto...and the one willing to lose would be scratching the lotto ticket ever again. Yep....winning takes talent. And I'm still working on the 'scratching' part when I play. LOL

10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring? Ummmmmm, I am retired. Have been for nearly 15 years now. I took an early retirement with my husband...we both 'bought out'.

11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...Here again....ummmmmm, Johnny Depp. I'd love to have dinner with him and just drool talk.

12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days? I'd love to be a bat boy once for the NYY!!! Jeter, Jeter!! I'd love handling his equipment bat!!!

13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why? HOOTERville? Nah, that's taken. Island of Dr. Mereaux? Nope, that's taken also. I don't know off hand...but it'd be something chicky. LOLOLOL

14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be? Have something published...a new car each year...and, eat without gaining!

15. What is your earliest memory of puberty? Oh my....puberty for a girl is a lot different than for a guy...right guys? Let's just say, I was a crossing guard at school. 'Nough said.

16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be? Food, Wind Generator, Computer, Tools, Lumber...



- - -<><><>- - -

SUNDAY'S SUMMARY is not much this week. I didn't do much. I finished one craft. Stayed home a lot 'cause of the weather. Baked cookies from scratch. Made a huge double casserole of ham and potatoes au gratin and froze it for future meals. When the casseroles were done and in the freezer, I made a double batch of chicken teriyaki and froze that also...so, when we want it, all I have to do is reheat those dishes and make side dishes. Cleaned house after I put out the Autumn knick knacks. Watched a bit of TV ---mostly baseball [I can't believe so many team managers are retiring...first Lou Pinella, and Bobby Cox...now Joe Torre announced he's retiring at the end of the season...what about the other guy...s'pose he'll retire too---Tony La Russa?, I wish he would LOL], but I did watch 2 whole hours of Big Bang Theory Thursday night and then yesterday I watched a lot of NCIS on USA's Saturday marathon....they're priming me for the new Fall Season that begins this coming week for both...Tuesday night, NCIS, and Thursday will be Big Bang Theory. Bud and I had a Cribbage marathon also while it rained here from the remnants of hurricane Karl...best 4 out of 7 games....Bud won. Talked with Irene on the phone Friday morning, and talked with Erik on Monday and then again on Saturday. My sister called ---she told me that the mornings are in the 30's [temperature] there....hehehehe. I'll take the humidity any day. That's about all I can think of. Like I said, nothing much going on these days. I did think of one thing.....6 years ago today, we sold our house in Tucson....our realtor who was working with us and the market, wanted to know why we wanted to relocate in Corpus Krispie? I'll never forget that. It was funny, and very difficult to not laugh at him. It has become a 'joke' between Bud and me ---and we still laugh at the mention of "Krispie".

23 comments :

  1. Interesting to read how you spend your time. I'm impressed with your food preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to make extra when I'm cooking and freeze it. Sure is handy to have those meals ready to go! I didn't know potato meals froze well - I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always have interesting answers, Anni:) I'm not also impressed with those false eyelashes coz they lump together and makes my life miserable figuring them out:) have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeeter Jeeter handling equipment...and Drooling over Johnny Depp... lol! I had a crush on Johnny when he was Edward Scissorhands...yummy. Nice e answers for the love of your life question. I always get a kick out of you Anni! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Anni....Madi and I would love to see your church Steeples. I tell you I learned quite a bit from my 1/2 year of steeples.

    I thought every city had as many churches as Raleigh...evidently they don't.
    We literally have a church on every corner.

    Answer to one of your questions....I met my hubby at church. We were raised in that church and were married in it. I featured it about 3 weeks ago.

    I ready for next week's Thursday Theme Day...
    Happy Sunday,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handling the Jeter equipement is priceless, in
    Need to put down handling Dave Grohl's microphone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must be one heck of a bat. I share your vice...
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Join us for Monday Mayhem
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/all-hands-on-deck-lil-monsters/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for visiting!
    you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like my Falsies, you do have to work around the clumps, but then it lasts all day...no smudging or smearing. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you on the NYY, in fact, a friend's son was drafted by them this year. Go Yankees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ow you have a very romantic love story.. proposing after the 3rd date! oh wow!! :)

    thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry Ms. Anni I post on the other blog its about my friends hehehe here is the link now if you want to see baby Winston...

    http://kalingawankoikaw.blogspot.com/2010/09/baby-winston.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo...eat without gaining, that's a good one I didn't even think of!

    Thanks for stopping by today. I'm glad you enjoyed the Halloween theme :) I decided that since I like to change it up often anyways, I'm going to start "decorating" for the holidays *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning Dear Annie,
    Thought I would pay you another visit this morning. As promised, I did do another post. I hope your weather has settled down some and you are safe from the Hurricanes. I'm not much into Baseball unless it's local and people that I actually know. LOL. The girls haven't played Softball here in a couple of years now. It seems to be dying out and they are taking the girls to Jonesboro which is about 30 miles from where we live, and I can't afford to drive to practice so many days a week and then to games. I think my oldest, Ashley may get to play High School Softball this coming Spring, but if they have away games, they will be riding the School bus. I think I may still have some Autumn decorations stashed back and may look for them sometime this week. I'm not much into decorating anymore for some reason. Well take care my friend and have a great week. GOD Bless you dearly.

    XOXOXOXO
    Karen H.

    ReplyDelete
  15. To funny. So Jeter's equipment huh? Oh sure it's different. We don't go for falsies. LOL. have a great Sunday. See ya in Hooterville!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eating without gaining is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anni,

    Please share ur secret of happiness!!! It's great to know u r happy all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  18. As I told you before Anni, you need to go on "Survivor" and kick some major butt..you rock! Thanks for stopping by eWitch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, you did all that in one day? Geesh, it's ppl like you that give us lazy people a bad name! LOL BTW, badorkus is a made up word, don't think you would find it on google. Thanks for visiting my blog, enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yep, memes are a bad habit, but yet so fun! Thanks to them I've met some new and interesting people to chat with online. Possibly even a few potential new friends in the mix as well. Who knows...maybe I'll be further surprised and run into a nice guy. Endless possibilities! Have a wonderful evening, and a great week Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its good to know a happy person like you

    ReplyDelete
  22. #12 Hootin' Anni!! That was so funny and #16 was priceless! How does one get on the Memes? Who changes out the questions? Looks like fun, another excuse for me to be on the computer reading blogs! Have a great week. ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

.