THIS WEEK at I'd Rather B Birdin'
-photos of-


-LADDER BACKED WOODPECKER--

and more


click on bird name[s] to view them
and read a bit of trivia about them!!
...............Hope to see you there!..............

TAKE NOTE:
My photos are Lightbox enabled! Just click on one...then, continue clicking on enlarged photos!




There's bloggin', bookin' and above all...tweetin'


Click button to Join







Doctor Tweeting to a patient:
'Your tests came back; You are very sick'
Patient Tweets back to doctor:
'Can I get a second opinion?'
Doctor Tweets:
'Yes, your Twitter page is ugly too.'




A woman standing nude in front of a mirror says to her husband: 'I look horrible, I feel fat and ugly, pay me a compliment.' He replies, 'Your eyesight is perfect.'










Infestation of Cultures!!
Creepy looking!
I'm thinking virus...a huge virus!
Or is it for real?
Satellite Dishes...

















Sarah was reading a newspaper, while her husband was engrossed in a magazine. Suddenly, she burst out laughing. "Listen to this," she said. "There's a classified ad here where a guy is offering to swap his wife for a season ticket to the stadium." "Hmmm," her husband said, not looking up from his magazine. Teasing him, Sarah said, "Would you swap me for a season ticket?" "Absolutely not," he said. "How sweet," Sarah said. "Tell me why not."

"Season's more than half over," he said.




Q. How many bloggers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. 100. 1 to change the lightbulb and 99 to comment on how it should have been done differently.




To begin blogging: Register a catchy yet philosophically deep name for your new blog: "lifesucks"; "All Things Me"; "Lifehacker"; "Playing With Matches"; "The Internet Slacker", "I Stalk David Hasselhoff". And remind your grandmother that 'stiffwoodysdiary' in your blog's address is spelled "all one word".









A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience.
He Said :
    "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"
The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added :
    "And that woman was ... my Mother!"
There was laughter and applause from the audience. A week later, a top manager trained by that same motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. He was a bit foggy after a drink. He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner,
    "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"
The wife went ; "ah!" with shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out,
    "... and I can't remember who she was!"
By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water.





Winston Churchill was present when a debate initiated between two collegues over the relative merits of twittering versus writing the old fashioned way, with a quill pen. When the argument became heated, he put a stop to it with the profound words, "Twitters never quill, and quillers never tweet."





You know you're addicted to Facebook when your dreams involve people writing messages on your wall. [personally I am not a FB user...I don't get it...you really can't post more than so many 'characters'. I have set up an account, but don't use it other than seeing family. Why post when you can't even say what's on your mind. It's like the world is spinning so fast you can't even take time to verbalize anymore. Either that or all your 'friends' have attention deficit disorder and can't comprehend more than 200 characters at one time...are you still with me?] Sucky. LOLOLOL









MY THURSDAY THUNKS post link HERE

POSTED: Thursday, March 11th, 2010
4:15 A.M.


27 comments:

  1. Anni these are great! I'm sending my husband a link to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me smile, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being terse is
    hard in verse.
    A blog is long -
    it suits my song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the humor - it's a great way to start my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of smiles. But, seriously, that satellite building is creepy.


    My T13: Spring Flaws

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun...and funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the picture of all the dishes on the apartment building is amazing. Are we that driven to communicate? I guess so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bloggers and lightbulbs - isn't it true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the jokes. The first one was my favorite! I also like your header!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anni- where do you find this stuff???
    The retard killed me :)
    I HATE word verification!!!


    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/did-you-know-that-nearly-16-percent-of-the-u-s-population-has-genital-herpes-need-a-plug-in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG the kid at the table comes too close to home! My dd has been reading my blog on the school computers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Harriet So do I!! So do I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use FB a lot to keep in touch with folks, but it does sadden me that so many of my blogging friends have given up really writing for just commenting in a few words. I really miss them here in blogland!

    My word - where is that ridiculous looking building with the satellite dishes??

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, enjoyed your post today very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Season is half over LOL Love it. These were all great. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting selection of jokes. Personally, I don't get the huge fascination with twitter or facebook. But that's just me. lol Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You lost me at the first "r" reference. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved the joke about the bloggers. I must remember to tell hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the laugh! and yes,I got those naughty word too from captcha lol!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That picture with the satellite dishes is freaky.

    T13 - Kindle Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't know. I could see those satellite dishes being some sort of performance art!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I enjoyed your Thursday 13. That building with all those satelite dishes is just wild.

    ReplyDelete
  24. :) that gave me a hearty laugh

    And thanks for stopping by my TT

    CYa next week

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your funny jokes! :) Hey, I'm following you now. I thought I was before...but now I definitely am! LOL

    ReplyDelete

.