my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



It's All in the Family....


Click either button to join

Heads or Tails this week is "LIST THREE"

In order to make it more personal and make it easy on myself for a blog post, I'm gonna talk a wee bit about the THREE most important people I know. My immediate family. [excluding the two furbabies].

First....Bud. He's my strength. He's my match made in heaven. He's my best friend. He's my comedy relief. He's my support. He's my advisor. He's my confidante. He's my best listener. He's my better half. He's my everything.

Second....Irene. She's my first born. She's my girl! She's the mother of my grandsons. She's my inspiration. She's my cohort in many ways. She's become a great friend. She's one that shares craft interests. She's my everything!

Third....Erik. He's still my baby [tho now 37]. He's my young companion with common interests in the arts. He's my pride 'cause he accomplishes what he aims for in life. He's my Marine. He's my brain in economics. He's my coach in many ways. He's my everything.



- - -<><><>- - -


RUBY TUESDAY:






I like to think this is the rose from Phantom of the Opera! hehehehe It's actually a velvet single rose in a ruby vase, sitting on the vanity's counter in the master bath, reflecting on the mirror.















POSTED: Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010
4:25 A.M.

32 comments :

  1. Nice to hear more about your family. What would we do without them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.

    Nothing is impossible - in many ways our blog are our canvas (book).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful descriptions of your family. Lovely rose too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo, I couldn't see it being a mirror until I looked really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there - Lovely rose ... I see we are all onto the hearts & roses for the month of love!! hehe!
    thanks for stopping by
    have a great day!
    Gena @ thinking aloud

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yellow roses in my bath and they reflect in the mirror as well. I like the red in your rose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so blessed to have them in your life! ^_^

    My red shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love velvet - those roses are great!

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. G'morn ~ What a sweet way to start the day ... you are very blessed.

    Pop over for our giveaway ..........

    Happy Valentine's ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet post, dear heart. I just loved everything about it.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anni, thanks for stopping by my RT. Happy Valentines to you and yours and I hope someone gives you roses like the beautiful ones in your photo. :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh.. I need a brain in economics! hope one of my kids pursues this too!
    [and thanks for your comments - true, I grew up in California and spent some summers entirely at the beach, sun-overload! LOL]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Sweet Annie...
    You forgot Groundhog's Day? Now I expected to pop over here and see something pretty much like mine. We do so think alike you know.

    I have to tell you though, I love your thoughts about Bud, Irene ane Erik. Bud is so handsome Ms Annie, and Iren is just beautiful. Erik looks like you and Bud, and he is handsome too. A Marine hu? (I married a Marine) They are a group of strong men. A beautiful family Annie. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with me this morning.

    I love the rose in front of the mirror. The reflection makes it appear as there are two there. So beautiful and creative.

    Have a beautiful Tuesday. We have a 60% chance of rain today and 70% tomorrow, so I would say, you all should be seeing this around Thursday. LOL.

    See ya soon sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for introducing me to your family, Anni! I'm so glad to meet them! The reflected RED, red rose is gorgeous! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your son is only one year older than mine ! What a nice family you have.

    I have seen the Phantom of the Opera in London. Was very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love it when I open up your blog and see that darling Valentine puppy smiling at me:-) I think you chose very well for the List Three theme, you have every right to be so proud of your loved ones.

    Just love the picture of the rose reflected in the mirror, so gorgeous! Would you believe I've never seen Phantom of the Opera? My boys went to see the opera in Toronto when they were in grade school...knew I should have went as a teacher's aide! lol They absolutely loved it!!

    Hope your day is going well, my friend. Only 18F here but at least the sun is shining:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. hiya anni, how are you. i've missed you dear girl. your top 3 are superb! a strong family unit you are. that's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Families are a blessing aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anni! Well we are creeping up to the biggest red rose day of the year!! I like the perspective of your shot...
    Have a good week and Happy Groundhog day!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely tribute to your family, Anni.

    ReplyDelete
  21. that is lovely Anni :) advance happy hearts day!

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely post! your 'everythings' and this beautiful rose photo. They do compliment each other, you know.
    Happy RT!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really liked this post.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely rose and reflection, Annie! Thanks for stopping by my beanie post and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's nice to meet the people who play such an important part in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your HoT post is so sweet! I love the photos with their names, too. You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a nice post! And I love the rose photo. I will get this Ruby Tuesday figured out. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll post a RT photo next week!

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful flower! You are right, it does look like the phantom of the opera rose!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice to meet your family, Anni. The reflected red rose is lovely.

    Happy belated Ruby Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  30. oo awesome picture of that rose! almost looks like 2 stems in the vase.

    I love what you said about your husband, I feel the same about my hubby!

    ReplyDelete

.