my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out






SUNDAY STEALING:

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
    PINK

2. Name one person who made you smile today.
    Winston --my cat PURRson. He's the only one up and awake with me so far.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
    It is only 4:30 so...dunno yet.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
    Changing the blog layout from Halloween to Turkey Day stuff!

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
    Ummmm, HEATH BAR

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
    No...closest I've been to one is HOOTERS...that's nothing to jump up and down for, now, is it?

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
    Good Morning!

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose?
    Black Walnut. Choosing is easy...it's my favorite!!

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
    Water

10. Do you like your wallet?
    Don't carry a wallet! [or a purse either, for that matter!]

11. What was the last thing you ate?
    Heath Bar [Last night during the Yankees/Phillies game]

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
    Nope, it's Sunday and still early in the week. Probably won't either.

13. The last sporting event you watched?
    Ummmm. See #11

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
    BuTTered!!!!!!

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
    Don't send text messages.

16. Ever go camping?
    Of course.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
    No.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
    No.

19. Do you have a tan?
    Yes....that is, the parts of the body that are 'exposed'.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
    No. Well, sometimes. If the pizza isn't pepperoni, I'd choose Chinese.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
    At restaurants, yes.

22. What did your last text message say?
    See #15. In fact I had our cellphone carrier disable text messaging so I wouldn't receive any either!!!

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
    Packing Halloween Decorations for another year, and probably grocery shopping.

24. Favorite color?
    Deep, royal purple.

25. Look to your left; what do you see?
    A framed poster of Johnny Depp as Captain Sparrow.



UNCONSCIOUS MUTTERINGS

1. Hairbrush :: & Mirror
2. Sneak :: Preview
3. Hole :: in One!!
4. Horror :: Show
5. Standard :: Time
6. Mailbox :: Letters
7. Attachment :: Photo
8. Type :: keyboard
9. Nails :: Hammer
10. Storage :: Unit




POSTED: Sunday, November 1st, 2009
4:50 A.M.





22 comments :

  1. I love your sense of humor, it is awesome. Purple is also my favorite color. I love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbit, Rabbit.

    I love the gobble gobble look and Heath Bars. I managed a strip club once.

    Sunny Sunday #4 - Sunny Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they call you Hooter Anni while you were there? Lame..I know :)


    Have a great day.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-is-your-favorite-flavor-of-popcorn.html

    ps. join us for Monday Mayhem-

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous theme! Well done Anni. I have to tell you that I simply love coming over to see you. I don't get out to blogs much anymore - I'm not sure why that is. I'm glad you're still here.

    Thanks for keeping doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heath bars are my favorite too. Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your new blog outfit ! Looks great, love the turkey, lol !
    I am also an early bird and sometimes up this early. Usually it's 5.30 or 6. You probably have a lot of work today with putting all your decorations away. My party was very nice, I have to sort out pictures. In the last minute I created a special hat, instead of the witch hat. I fixed a huge spider on my black beret. It looked terrific, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4.50 am Anni?I was up till 4.00! What shall we do with us both?
    I absolutely love your new layout you are clever. i shall have to come to you if I want to change one day. Not there yet.
    Hope you have a good Sunday. Does it take you long to do? You're pretty clever, so I should think you do it just like that! Well done and I love it. What a lot of followers you have there?
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anni
    I have soya milk 'cos it's good for what ails ladies of a certain age!
    What's a Heath Bar?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot! Now I'm craving a Heath bar! I love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Johnn Depp, huh? Like that. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so far behind...trips to the mainland tend to make you do that LOL. I love buttered popcorn as well and Heath Bars :) Love your mutterings...well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS I love your Thanksgiving header. Wonderful my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it the parts exposed are the taned ones lol that is the same for me as well. Have a wonderful Sunday.

    Blessings,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Anni, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. Sounds like you got to the computer a little earlier than I did. Was that becuase of the whole daylight savings ending? or do you really get up at 4:30? And I would have to say that a Heath Bar is one of my very favorite things. Or it used to anyway.
    Great answers on your mutterings this week. I see the repeat of the Nails and Hammer thing.
    I am finally done with Halloween and Carnivals so I will be back to the blogging world starting tomorrow! Yay! I've really missed everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hum. Is it coincidence that you favor the color of the royal? Have a great day, Anni.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You were up early today! I woke up at 3:45, which was 4:45 for the body time. That's even a bit earlier than normal, to begin with.

    It's a gorgeous day in Colorado - check out the pix on my new post! Crazy place we live.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hummm...Johnny Depp...nice to look at first thing in the morning.
    I don't have text messaging on my phone either.

    I like that header. The turkey is on a diet hoping he'll be too skinny to be the main course on Turkey day.
    Have a good one. Oh, guess the day is about over.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey you Aare always so good with these questionaires!! I love your new template... How do you do this? I'd love to know
    Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  19. Re your comment - I think it might have to do with the fact that he was very busy dispensing popcorn, didn't gave time to look at the prizes himself, knows how much I love massages (and NEED them!) and that he's a very generous guy. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great answers! I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like the Thanksgiving theme to your blog, Anni. November already...stop the world, I wanna get off!

    Have fun getting your groceries...a chore I'm not fond of...but other shopping? Yeesssss!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like your purrrrrrson. and deep deep purple. oh, and seeing your thanksgiving layout begs a question. what do turkeys have for thanksgiving???

    ReplyDelete

.