my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes

NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



- - -<><><>- - -




I got this wonderful award from Marice last week, and it has a nifty way of passing it around blog land!! Thank you so much Marice for adding me to your recipients. It is very much appreciated. Now the rules state:
    Before you put the links below when you pass this award, you must remove the participant number 1 from the list. So that all participants up 1 level. Who was number 2 become number 1, number 3 was 2, and so on. Then insert your own links at the bottom (number 10).


    1. Enno
    2. boodee
    3. Woel
    4. Lyla
    5. Mr. D
    6. Sweet_shelo
    7. Chris
    8. Kaye
    9. Yami
    10. Mizhelle

    So I take off Enno and add my name as 'number 10' moving the rest all up a notch! Way cool! ---I hope I understand correctly!

    The new list to be copied and used by those I pass on the award is now:

    1. boodee
    2. Woel
    3. Lyla
    4. Mr. D
    5. Sweet_shelo
    6. Chris
    7. Kaye
    8. Yami
    9. Mizhelle
    10. Hootin' Anni


    My next step is to pass this one to a few others - a couple of long time commentors who visit with me often!-- Thom, Donna, and a new visitor who decided to follow my blog, Karen. And y'all know the drill...click on the award to enlarge it, then right click and save it. I was most happy to pass this one on to others.


Again, Marice, thank you very very much.







POSTED: Saturday, October 10th, 2009
5:20 A.M.

6 comments :

  1. lovely award anni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such an awesome award Anni! As you say, that is such a neat way to pass it on:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahalo my friend. Very nicely done :) I so appreciate it :) Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on another well-deserved win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/11/2009

    Oh, dear. I think I missed your award. I have been out of town and didn't know how to access all this on my iPhone. :-( So sorry, but I thank you so much.
    Love your blog and your Halloween "spirit"! (Get it??? He-he-he... wasn't that bad??? lol)
    I'll be back.
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks and im glad u like it.. btw, u didnt put ur link on your name ;) dont forget that so when they copy it from u, ull have a back link on their site ;)

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

.