my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out






It's taken at the Marina here in town. A small Seafood Advertisement...and trust me, it IS fresh seafood...right out of the gulf!!! [with a little dash or ruby colored bougainvillea]



- - -<><><>- - -

Two wonderful bloggers have given me a special treat for today..





Thom was very generous once again....he makes me feel good!! He presented me with this 'special' award. Thanks again. You always give me sunshine...Hawai'ian style!!! I'm not sure that there were rules to this, so I will just post it with pride.









...and this one below, I pass on as the rules state

Alice, over at Alice's Restaurant notified me yesterday that I was a recipient of this wonderful award. She made my day! I do so love blogging....

Thank you kindly Alice. THIS one has certain rules to go by, and I will abide by them-


Neno’s Award—-Rules and Regulations

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging. [check]

2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging. [check]

3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it. [check]

4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award. [Alice - check! view her blog with the link above "Alice's Restaurant"]

5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging. [check--found below the rules]

6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like. [check -also below the rules list]

7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post. [check --will do!]

----

Anni says: "The reason I love blogging so is because it's a great way to post a diary of sorts on my thoughts, my family, my crafts, my emotions sometimes...a whole slew of reasons. I'd never in a million years believed it but I do now...it's also a great way to read others' views on a certain subject and finding online friends who dare to care!! I love the whole concept! And enjoy it now even more than I ever thought I would."

Now...to pass this on to others who I feel really likes the same concept of 'loving to blog':


PEA
MARY
MARY
DONNA
SHADOW
STEVE
THOM
DAWN [private blog]
"MAMA BEAR"
MARI
HARRIET
HEIDI

NOTE: As always, click on award to enlarge, then right click to save.



POSTED: Tuesday, October 20th, 2009
5:38 A.M.
[the duck sequence of photos were sent to me via my son's email]


27 comments :

  1. Congrats on your awards! Love the duck pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bougainvillea,
    blooming with panache—you seem
    serene, while I dash!

    My Ruby Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni,

    I love your go and stop post. We had a mother goose here in Toronto who lost her baby down a drain. The city workers were nearby and rescued it for her. Then helped her take her brood to the waterfront.

    You are very deserving of the award. Your blog is awesome. Thank you for passing it along. I appreciate it and will try to post about it in the next couple of days.

    Have a terrific day.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, my friend, for passing along the award to me. It is one of the fun things of life, to meet so many new people this way. I only wish I could leave the "private sector." It is so limiting! I am actually going to be meeting 4 of these dear friends within the next month as I go on my two trips - can't wait to share those!

    The little ducks - this happened here in our town recently, on the property of the company where DC used to work - the maintenance staff worked very hard and rescued the little guys with some interesting engineering concepts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Anni. Isn't that a pretty button.

    And the ducks. That is so sad.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did the little ducky go??????????

    congratulations on your awards, you ARE an amazing blogger. and the second one, yes, making friends all over the world, how cool is that. and i thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me, you are the bestest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a twist on the HoT, poor baby duckies. The bougainvillea are pretty. Congrats on your awards!

    Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Anni... The pictures of the ducks were so cute BUT did they save those little quackers??? Congratulations on all your awards... you are so deserving of them. Also thanks for passing one on to me. I will do it as soon as I can... Have a perfectly beautiful day!

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to blog too! Thanks for the award. I really appreciate you thinking of me. I hope you won't be upset if I don't pass it on. I've decided not to, after having someone tell me their feelings were hurt because I didn't pass an award on to them. I decided it's not worth hurting someone although most people wouldn't think that way. Anyway - that's the story, but thanks!
    PS - love the ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photos.. we have bougainvillea in our garden too :)


    u may view mine if u have time

    ReplyDelete
  12. My heart goes out to mama duck. I could just cry. I see from one of your comments that they were rescued.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU ANNI! You are so sweet to think of me for this award! I appreciate it more than you could possibly imagine! I will get it up and posted as quickly as I can with a link to your blog.
    I love fresh seafood, your ruby tuesday made me hungry. I've never eaten fresh seafood before. It's always frozen :(
    And I LOVE your duck crossing trio, how adorable! It almost looks like in the third one she's looking for one that may have slipped through the cracks!
    Thanks again ;) You're the best!
    I should have my RT up in a few minutes if you'd like to stop back by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anni, congratulations on your awards and thank you for passing one of them on to me. The photos today of the mama duck and her ducklings were really cute. Loved them. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely shot, I like those palms and gorgeous bougainvillea, one of my very favorite plants!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Hootin' Anni!

    Sending a hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the award. I'm truly greatful and honored. MWAH!!!. I love the duck photos...wonderful and the RT is beautiful. Thanks again my friend. You are da bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was an amazing splash of color Anni just love the bougainvillea, have a great RT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh noooooooooooo, poor little duckies! lol That'll teach mama from getting her brood to cross over a drain! Sheesh!!

    I can well imagine how good the seafood is over there since it's all fresh from the gulf. Over here if you order any type of seafood, you know it was either previously frozen or traveled many miles to get here!!

    Congrats on two more awards, dear Anni!! Thank you so much for passing on the Neno's Award to me...I'm in such good company:-) Yup, our love of blogging shows through our posts and the friendships formed through it are priceless!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poor duckies!!!

    I wanted to thank you for being such a loyal Hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Did she lose her duckings? How sad.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful flowers....
    HAppy Ruby Red Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your new awards... for sure you deserve them and have made the right receptions choice.
    Great Anni, you are really an amazing blogger... I am glad this one got to you from my men's choice!!!
    Sweet hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those ducks are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have you ever eaten at Snoopy's? When we go down there that is our favorite place to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete
  27. hello anni,
    i have been trying to comment this week to you..i read your sad ruby tuesday and liked the picture in it.
    i have had such an experience with deleted files.
    it was a wedding video that i had taken and bernie mistakenly deleted
    what an awful feeling that is eh, anni?
    i am so glad that you were able to save your pictures because it is almost like losing precious moments and a priceless gift.
    i wasn't;to able to save my video.
    what is this great invention that you own that saved the day for you?
    have a happy week anni...happy belated ruby tuesday...love terry..

    is there something wrong with eh first several of your posts with the comment part?

    ReplyDelete

.