my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Sunday, December 7th, 2008
4:15 A.M.









I've Been Tagged this week...TWICE!
And, presented a gift/ plus awards


Elizabeth at Home Musings tagged me with this meme. I was happy to oblige. So, here it my posting.


According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy ... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful!

So six things that make me happy....

This should be simple enough 'cause I work on being a happy person. In fact, I've been known to wake up and roll out of bed with a smile on my face. Or so I've been told. Heck I don't know, it's too dark to see. [kidding]

Six happy things:
    1] Watching our cats at play. They're so funny. Especially when you compare black to white, fat to muscular, girl to boy, wily to crafty. The black fat girl who thinks she's wily against the white muscular boy who can be ever so crafty!

    2] Living life with Bud. Everything we do together makes me happy. I'm blessed.

    3] A cozy fire in the winter. Contentment is a form of happiness, right?

    4] The Flowers in our yard [at least when there's no weeding involved]

    5] Lazing at the beach on a balmy day

    6] A large bag of hot buttered popcorn, a box of Junior Mints and a Sprite....a theater and a good movie!!





<><><>



Another tag this week. From Susan at Beach Bummz


6 Random Things About Myself ~~Here are the rules....

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave them a comment.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
    My 6 randomosities:

    one: Randomosities, is that a word? Okay, so you got me on this, I like using odd words especially if I have to make something up like this. Hey, go along with me...it's fun!!
    two: I can see a tub of popcorn [check out tag above], and if there is no butter, I won't eat it.
    three: I love waking up and remembering the dreams I had
    four: I prefer a lime wedge in my ice water instead of lemon
    five: Since it's getting close to Christmas, my favorite holiday story is Dickens' Christmas Carol
    six: Speaking of '6' - In February I'm gonna turn to [age-wise, maybe not mental-wise] the BIG SIX OH -60...I'm looking forward to it. A nice round number.


- - -

I'm going to be different this time about not tagging anyone....nah!! Scaredya, didn't I? I like being tagged myself, keep on keeping on [tagging me that is] but, if you like these tag memes...it's simple, just type your 6 favorite happy things and/or six random things about yourself. Let me know if you've decided to play along. I'd be honored to read your lists. In other words...."Tag! You're next!"


<><><>






The lovely blogger from "Down Under" granted me these awards and offered me to pick up this lovely bouquet she received to share it with me! I was so pleased that she thought of me in her list of bloggers. As I've said before, she is one of my favorites to visit from time to time. A very sincere lady with lots of life to live!!! Thank you so much Merle!!! You made my day. I love the bouquet and the two awards!! I'm sure you know that already, but, you're a sweetie!!

6 comments :

  1. I did the 6 things that make me happy meme - thanks it was fun.

    I'd already stolen the other of somebody else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change the Sprite to a Pepsi or a Coke and I'm with you at the theater.

    I love fireplaces, don't have one, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your tag lists! I love lime in my water, too. Cats really are the greatest. Ours bring our family together in laughter many times a day. Movies are great, but I wish that hot-buttered popcorn didn't have calories. :(

    The holiday pics above are great. What fun you must have had.

    Have a great day, Anni!

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards! You sure deserve them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your lists and may do the first one (about what makes me happy) though I've done it and the 'random' one more times than I can count already. I always enjoy learning new things about my bloggy friends. Congratulations on your well-deserved awards. So you're just a young gal, eh? My birthday's also in February but I'll be 4 years older than you. When's yours?
    Hugs and blessings,

    PS -- When you're on my WordPress blog, the 'comment link' appears at the TOP of the post right under the title. Don't ask me why because it makes no sense to be, but I figured I'd letcha know since you mentioned being unable to find it ;--)

    ReplyDelete

.