my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


My Fun Monday is below this announcement...

This morning, I am thinking of a song....
A song I really like....
But, I'm not too sure I'll like her now...
By Thursday this may eventually come my way!....
The track shows just below the state border of Texas....
But!!! There's always that chance...
The chance of the forecasted track as they show today....
To make a turn more northward....
Right smack dab into Corpus!!!!

Well, hello Dolly, well hello Dolly
It not so nice to see you where you are at.
You're looking ominous Dolly
You're potential is not so good today, Dolly...

Stay away from us Dolly
Keep on the more southern boundaries Dolly
Just please don't make that infamous turn
and, Stay on the projected path!!!!--------




11amEDT UPDATE: ..DOLLY NOW OVER THE WARM WATERS OF THE GULF OF MEXICO...

AT 1100 AM EDT...1500 UTC...A HURRICANE WATCH IS ISSUED FOR THE
TEXAS COAST FROM BROWNSVILLE NORTHWARD TO PORT O'CONNOR. A
HURRICANE WATCH MEANS THAT HURRICANE CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE
WITHIN THE WATCH AREA...GENERALLY WITHIN 36 HOURS.

UPDATE 4PM --it's inching northward on its path!



If I disappear off radar this week, you'll know why!!!

6 comments :

  1. I have a song running thru my head after reading this posting. From Peter,Pau; and Mary. " blowing in the wind......."
    Keep safe. Hugs and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shows you what I have been listening too. I did not know there was a Dolly out there!! If you have to leave just get outta there..Okay?? We have a Christobel or something like that name. I have never been in a hurricane and am not ready to be in my first one ever..
    Take care Anni...Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Dolly doesn't drop by your area. Perhaps she'll decide to stay over the water???
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be in my thoughts too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Tell Dolly to LEAVE and go back where she came from! Wishing you safety and peace!! (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete

.