my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes

NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!





But first, a word from our sponsor:
Did you know the E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail? - And a Fax is stranger than fiction.


1] If January 10th is your birthday---

The more ambitious you are as a person the more you will need a partner on whom you can depend. There may be no limit to how high you can climb over the coming 12 months but you will reach the top quicker if you take someone along for the ride - not to hold your hand but to keep you focused.

2]
If you're an Aries:

Jan. 10 - Sometimes what looks like a setback can turn out to be a stroke of good fortune and it is quite likely that something you were not too happy about just a few days ago will yield unexpected dividends today. Stop worrying so much about what might happen in the future and focus on what you can change here and now.

- - -

3]
If you're a Taurus:

Jan. 10 - You may be tempted to say something you know to be untrue today, most likely because you don't want to upset a friend or colleague, but the planets warn your good intentions could backfire, so be honest and call it as you see it. A lie may be well-intentioned but it's a lie just the same.

- - -

4]
If you're a Gemini:

Jan. 10 - You've worked long and hard over the first week or so of the new year and you deserve a break. No one will give it to you, so you will have to take it for yourself. There will be more tough assignments towards the end of the week, so take some time off while you can. The world won't stop without you.

- - -

5]
If you're a Cancer:

Jan. 10 - You may not be the most adventurous member of the zodiac but you are one of the most determined, so keep plugging away at what you are working on and before long you will see results. You may be slow compared to some of your rivals but you have what they do not: patience and persistence.

- - -

6]
If you're a Leo:

Jan. 10 - You are not the type to accept that some things just happen for no apparent reason, and a healthy dose of skepticism is just what you need today. For every question there is an answer and for every problem there is a solution, so keep asking and keep searching and you'll find what you are looking for.

- - -

7]
If you're a Virgo:

Jan. 10 - Don't listen to those who say you should be cautious. The Sun remains in the most vigorous area of your chart until the 20th, so there is still plenty of time to do something dynamic and creative, something that lets your critics know you are not here just to make up the numbers. Get to it.

- - -

8]
If you're a Libra:

Jan. 10 - A family or financial issue may take a bit of untangling but if you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in it won't be long before you are on top of the situation, rather than it being on top of you. Libra is a cardinal sign, which means that when you resolve to do something it gets done and stays done.

- - -

9]
If you're a Scorpio:

Jan. 10 - You may have a lot to say for yourself but the planets suggest you will learn more by listening today. Some of what you hear may not be to your liking but that is the reason it is so important: because friends and colleagues will tell you the truth - something you have not been telling yourself much of lately.

- - -

10]
If you're a Sagittarius:

Jan. 10 - You don't lack for confidence but sometimes your self-belief can get the better of you and you make the kind of outrageous claims that not even a Sagittarius can live up to. Be careful what you say over the next 24 hours because it may return to haunt you when Mars and Pluto join forces at the weekend.

- - -

11]
If you're a Capricorn:

Jan. 10 - You may feel that time is running out. You may feel that if you don't start something now, this very minute, you will never get the chance again. Common sense should tell you that simply isn't true - and if common sense doesn't tell you the planets do. Take your time and get it right.

- - -

12]
If you're Aquarius:

Jan. 10 - A difficult phase is slowly but surely coming to an end and once the Sun enters your birth sign on the 20th a new solar year will begin, your confidence will return and it won't be long before you are back on top of your game. Between now and then don't get worked up about things that don't really matter.

- - -

13]
If you're a Pisces:

Jan. 10 - Someone may be praising you to the skies but don't let it go to your head because there may be a deceitful motive to their flattery. If they encourage you to take the kind of risks you usually avoid that's a sure sign they are secretly hoping you will make a mistake which they can exploit. Be wary.


~Daily January 10th 'scope coutesy of....
Sally @ N Y Post


26 comments :

  1. Happy TT. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting 13! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please come again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a clever TT, Anni! I'm digging it!

    I hope it's right, too. I could use the good news it had to offer.

    Happy TT! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Saggitarian. Does that mean that after 24 hours I don't have to watch what i say? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Mine (#12) is right on for me at the moment. Eerie how sometimes these can be so accurate. Thank you Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was nice of you to share all of those. My favorite is #4 although my birthday is not on the 10th. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, my son's birthday is today -- the 9th! Wonder what all that means!

    BTW open the hips answer is now in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a T13, and great quote (in the comments) from one of my favorite poets.

    I am really a pathetic excuse for a Libra....

    Mine: T13 #11 |  Pictures from the Earth--"Closed for Winter"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a Sag. and I was about ready to hold forth on an important matter...but I guess I'll wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I might resemble #10!

    SJR
    The Pink Flamingo
    http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a grae Thursday 13!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi again! Since I was over here earlier Denise gave me a very nice award that I want to pass along to you too! When you can, please come on over and pick it up!! Love ya, Grams

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are good horoscopes. Did you write them? or did you get them somewhere? Thanks for sharing them!

    Happy TT!

    My TT is about my rules of living.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used to think it was really cool to be a Scorpio but I've never put any stock in horoscopes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anni

    Ah, I like the Aquarian one...sounds pretty good to me!

    Hope all is well with you and that you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know what a strange Cancer that is, but nothing fits on me and I am cancer ! And I am the last one you can say of that I have patience and persistence !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I have that last line (for Gemini) in writing? lol

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great TT! I'm a Leo ... not sure if it's right one or not .. but still fun to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anni!
    Welcome to TT'ing
    And yes I believe I am a holic!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting TT. Thanks for stopping by mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is a great idea for a tt!
    Happy tt!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I never read my horoscope but this time I did :)
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooh, scary horoscope for Pisces. Mind you, I don't find myself steeped in flattery right now so I'll probably be okay ;)

    I have three TTs this week.

    Raven's Rides: 13 places I went on my motorcycle yesterday
    Raven's RV: 13 things we did in the RV when the power went out
    Raven's Range: 13 thoughts about Thursday Thirteen

    The link above has links to all three. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for another fun TT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a Scorpio and thankfully I didn't hear anything yesterday that wasn't to my liking. I hope that people weren't lying to me, lol.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my TT. By the way, the word from the sponsor was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

.