my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




Sundays are always a quiet day here. Which is a nice thing. A day of relaxation, contemplation of what my past week was like, family phone conversations and a nice brisk walk near or on the beach. Then, out for a brunch. The remaining of the day is time for us. Ballgames, movies, reading, napping, computer...who knows. Just what tickles our innards at the moment in the day, or what we want to do together.

<><><>

Last night we went to see the third installment of the Bourne saga. And I must confess it was the best! So action-filled, so filled with intrigue, and a bit of a hint that there might possibly be a FOURTH feature film?!! I love action films, especially when there are car chases...it thrills me to no end, and really gets my adrenaline pumping. All three of these movies have just that....and I'm on the edge of my seat. I know, I know...they're just stunts and not real, as in real life, but boy are they heart pounders!! [I've secretly dreamed of being a car racer with high speeds] Anyway, Jason Bourne finds out who he really is...nope, not like the 2nd feature --where he's told he's Jason. Nope, nope, nope. It's a fantastic film...They all do such great jobs acting, so I guess that's to say the director was right on cue!! If you like a film filled with action and suspense, and drama; this is 'the ticket'!! 1)Bourne Identity 2)Bourne Supremacy 3)Bourne Ultimatum All of them are fantastic. #3 is by far the best in my opinion. Well worth the price of admission. And a definite DVD purchase in the later months upon its release.


<><><>

Last, but not least a bit of Sunday Humor!

One beautiful Sunday morning, a man wakes up and rolls out of bed.

As part of his normal routine, he kisses his wife and children, grabs a cup of coffee, and walks over to the front door to get the newspaper.

As he steps out to pick up the paper, he notices a snail walking across his doorstep.

He picks up the snail and leisurely chucks it across the street into a field.

Ten years later, he wakes up on another beautiful Sunday morning. As part of his normal routine, he kisses his wife and children, grabs a cup of coffee, and walks over to the front door to get the newspaper.

As he steps out to pick up the paper, he notices a snail on his doorstep.

The snail looks up at him and says, "What the hell was that all about?"

3 comments :

  1. That's a good one..lol.
    Have a great Sunday..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... Somehow I expected something "else" outta that -- but it was funny anyway! Have a great day Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, next time I meet a snail I,ll ask her if she had met me before ! I am at the english coast now and it's so beautiful here all these very old little english houses or manoirs and the white chalk rocks ! Saturday We went to a garden party and sunday sightseeing. This english keyboard is killing me, I am used to the french !

    ReplyDelete

.