my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


I'm without words, I'm dumbfounded....I'm speechless!!! Well, almost!

Carolyn [aka Talk to Grams] has awarded me with this, and I feel so good to know that of all the bloggers around that she would stop and think of me!! "This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration; for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world."

I will make my list when I can! Thanks again, Carolyn. You made my day!!!

3 comments :

  1. All that food up above made my mouth water!!

    I am so glad you liked your award!!
    You have a wonderful blog and I love visiting here!! and besides your nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. * * * Oh dear...you really made my day!! Thank you again...you're pretty terrific yourself dear lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, Anni, it's well deserved.

    Ah yes, Rod Stewart. I saw him in concert about 15 years ago and he is still a rocker!

    As for that food. All for all opf it except the pizza. I'm not really a pizza fan...unless it's a marinara pizza.

    ReplyDelete

.