my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!




About | Theme: HAPPY | Roll
Next week: - Dirty

I've always been a happy person. Rarely do I feel down and out. I really don't know any reasoning behind it, but happy I am most of the time. Why waste my good energy in crying and feeling blue or sorry for myself? Happiness is good. My half century aged face has the wrinkles of 'crows feet' from smiling instead of wrinkles at the forehead from frowning!!

I'm happiest when I'm with family of course, but if someone would come up to me and ask me 'what' makes you happy, I'd say that in the top 5, it'd be movies!!!



I love movies, and this was from the movie set of "A Stranger To Love" starring Pam Dawber and Beau Bridges. It was filmed just outside Tucson Arizona at a posh ranch. My co-star's name is David. [that's all I learned--I never learned his last name] But, he played my 'husband' at the dining room scene where Ms. Dawber is owner and restaurateur. This photo was taken near the adobe wall, during a break in the action of filming the sequence. If you ever see the film on dvd/vhs [or on Lifetime with cable], you will be able to see David and me --our scene wasn't cut in the editing.

I'm happiest when I'm involved in movies...either watching them, at the theater, or being lucky enough to have a chance of being an extra in a film!! And the reason behind the devotion to movies, for me, is that I have a couple hours or more and indulge in being entertained with action, making me very happy to forget things for just a little while! It's a good form a therapy to keep my sanity because of the ways of the world as it is today. Besides, it's a lot cheaper at $5.00 a shot instead of $100.00+ for a therapist! hehehehe

I do recall the other 'couple' who were dining with us during the filming, and she [the lady] said to me "Your 'hubby' looks like Robert Redford"!! I don't really think so myself, but I can only wish!! rofl

[photo is me with Robert Redford, David.]

32 comments :

  1. What a fun happy post and picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo!
    You are funny too!Good for you!
    Being an extra can be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great moment in your life. Thanks for sharing that! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you both look very happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great happy photo! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story:) And nice photo too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE a happy person Anni! I LOVE that! Not much brings you down! This was such a fun memory! (and I DID see that movie one time - and saw you!!! Whooo hoo! I know a celeb!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Cool! Thanks for sharing that Happy moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely moment and lovely picture. Thanks for sharing it with us :) Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic photo. Beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So refreshing to visit your blog...a good life.....

    We'd love to have you join us for a bike ride......thanks for coming by...Betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew that you had done that because I remember reading about that before in one of your posts..You do look HAPPY here!! I too love movies!! I love going!! I just wish that i could go more often...We would have so much FUN if we lived closer to each other..Oh WELL!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. He does look like a young Robert Redford (my mom LOVED Robert Redford when I was growing up. )

    That is very fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Now trhat sounds like a lot of fun!! Love the picture!

    Hey, got something for you at y place.

    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a happy photo! Thanks for sharing your photo.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your post!! You look so happy and so does David!
    Thanks for sharing this! I loved it!!
    Have a Blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. maybe if ya look real fast,,, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never seen a picture of you so that makes me happy ! and that you participated in a movie I didn't know either (now I am full of respect !!) Your "husband" is a handsome guy that's probably why you look so happy ?? Lol !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! That's really special, being in a movie! He is cute, isn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your story, it makes the photo so much more interesting and personal now that we know what's behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post! and your picture radiates happiness.

    happy weeekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How wonderful, to be an extra! Lovely happy photo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What fun hootin'anni, and what a lovely happy smile.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cool that you were an extra in a film. :) You look very happy in that photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really nice one and it goes with a story to! Awesome!

    ...and such a handsome couple... YES!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I yhought you would be happier when your husband changed his socks....Lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. cool!!! what a happy moment!
    your "hubby" there does look dashing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderfully happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great photo (of you with Robert Redford ;-)) and story for this week's "happy" theme.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the story and the photo! :-)
    Photo Hunters

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very interesting photo! You look radiantly happy. He's cute too! lol. I love your stories.
    Thanks also for the kind words and prayers for my sister and I last week. It was very comforting.

    ReplyDelete

.